Petland Pittsburgh Monroeville — our puppy died within 7 days, and she was sold with infections.
March 1, 2009 a new fifteen week old yorkie puppy was purchased by my son. March 5, 2009 the puppy was in emergency care, near death. March 9, 2009 the puppy was dead. We have so much documentation to show that he puppy was cared for by registered Veterinarians. Petland will not allow us to speak to Clay, the Owner. A post op of the puppy was done by Petland's Vet that works at East Suburban Animal Hospital. Amazingly, she told us that she would not let a sick puppy be sold. She also could not find the cause of death. East Suburban said that they are not affiliated with Petland. Dr. Abt is their Veterinarian, and she works at the hospital. We have asked that the puppy be taken to another Veterinarian to find the cause of death. We haven't had a response. The Owner of East Suburban discussed with my family that he feels that the puppy was sold to my son sick. Now we aren't getting responses from him. All of the attending Veterinarians prior to her death have stated in writing that she was sold to my son sick. Dr. Caslow at East Suburban agreed. Petland is selling puppy mill puppies. Why is this being allowed. We are so very broken hearted, and we do not want the puppy to die in vain. Please help to get the word out. If you would like to rebute my note. I am willing to share all documentation, call logs, and any other necessary paperwork. Thanks for your concern. Say no to Petland!
More Petland Pittsburgh Monroeville Complaints & Reviews
- Petland - they lied us about ferret we bought
- Petland - terrible experience!
- Petland- Robinson Town Center PA - sick puppy!!
- Petland - been ripped off
- Petland Pittsburgh Monroeville - Monroeville, PA - sick puppy and false documents
- Petland - sold sick puppy
- Petland of Largo - We bought puppy, but he was seriously ill
- Petland Orlando South - awful company
- Petland - petland is horrible
- Petland - malnourished and dehydrated pet degu