Petfinder — fraud!
My husband and I interested in adopt dog, Pixie. I got email from adoption manager, said she's available. So I applied for adoption.
Pixie's foster mom, Ericka, texted me next day. We texted. She said she been busy with family etc and she was gonna text me with time, and place after last weekend. But I never heard from her so I texted her last Tuesday and told her I'm looking to adopt Pixie. I asked her if we can set up a time and place to see her please? But I never heard from her.. so I emailed to adoption manager. She never replied. Ericka texted me right away and said she felt she is not fit in my family. What she talk about? We never meet and she didn't come by my place to check out. I forwarded her link that whippets is ok with apartment as long as we take her to dog park for exercise daily. She blocked me!! Ericka is scammer!
More Petfinder Complaints & Reviews
- Petfinder.com - Fraud and scam 
- Petfinder Lising - Irrational 
- Petfinder.com - scams 
- Petfinder.com - cashier check scam 
- Petfinder - scam responses
- Petfinder - pet available fraud bribes
- PetFinder Website - Ongoing Technical Difficulties
- Great De and Friends Rescue - Adoption of pets on petfinder
- Petfinder - petfinder website
- Petfinder.com - Petfinder.com will not help me get into my account