PetCareSupplies.comreceived only one package

K

I have ordered two Frontline packages for my dog from www.petcaresupplies.com and received only one package. Contacted customer support and they promised to send me another one but it never showed up. Then I asked for a refund but they kept telling me that the second package was on its way. I was supposed to get it weeks ago and still nothing and I really doubt that I will get it. I was so stupid and I do regret that I did not check the reviews! These people here are not trustworthy and there are better websites out there. Don't order anything from PetCareSupplies!

RESOLVED

• PetCareSupplies's response · Dec 27, 2019

Dear Kai,

Please accept our sincere apology for the bad experience you had with your recent purchase. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    We request you to kindly contact us on our toll-free number or email us and we will try our best to resolve the issue at the earliest possible.
    Toll Free - [protected] Mon - Sat 9AM to 6PM (CST)
    Email - [email protected]