Penn Credit Corporationmedical billing

K Review updated:

I received a bill from Penn Credit using the ACA International Credit and Collection Professional logo. The bill is for medical services rendered.. Kostelac, Sage Kayleen (??) in Monongahela Valley Hospital. This is the way it is written in my letter. I am taking it for granted that Kostelac is the one that delivered some service.

The letter was addressed to Unknown Unknown and my address in Georgia. I have never been to the hospital mentioned and they were kind enough to give me an account number with balance outstanding... I have 30 days in which to notify them.

To Expedite credit to my account return payment to P. O. Box 1259, Dept: 91047, Oaks, PA 19456

Unknown will not pay this bill.

Yours truly
Unknown

AnonymousArizonan Jul 30, 2021

Got a letter from:
    ""...

P.O. Box 1259, Department 91047
    Oaks, PA 19456

...""

It's addressed to the former home owner (not me) however I'd like to write them back. They didn't provide much information on the envelope so I'm glad I came across this website about the sender.