[Resolved] Penang Adventist Hospital — reckless van driver
I met penang adventist white colored van pmt 465 in jalan delima on april 20th 2017 12:55pm who nearly hit my car's passenger side with 2 less than 5 years old kids sitting there.
I took a left turn from jalan yeap chor ee's traffic light into jalan delima (As attachment). Immediately after I turned the van is trying to overtake my car from left to right and he was driving very close to my car (About a palm distance). After driving for about 250m, I took a left turn while the van moved to my left, honked me and drive very close to my car which nearly hit the passenger side where 2 kids are sitting by the door. I need to moved my car to the opposite lane to prevent this accident.
I am very sad to see that this type of behavior coming from a medical practitioner's employee. This van is not an ambulance (With no sirens fixed). As a medical practitioner, I believe your hospital do not wish to cause injury to citizens regardless of whether children's presence is in the car or not. I hope this feedback will bring improvement to your hospital to help prevent accident injuries to the citizens.
More Penang Adventist Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Adventist hospital Penang - Overcharging 
- Penang Adventist Hospital - service of penang adventist hospital
- Penang Adventist Hospital - negligence
- Penang Adventist Hospital - expertise of dr. wong kok hoe at the accident & emergency department on 1st july 2018
- Penang Adventist Hospital - poor nurse service
- Penang Adventist Hospital - orthopedic nurse
- Penang Adventist Hospital - service
- Penang Adventist Hospital - wrong medicine provided
- Penang Adventist Hospital - services /noises