Iranian Hospital - Dubai Logo

Iranian Hospital - Dubai

Having problems with Iranian Hospital - Dubai?

Iranian Hospital - Dubai reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 23, 2008. The latest review Emergency care service was posted on Feb 12, 2021. The latest complaint Worst hospital with worst surgeons was resolved on Oct 01, 2008. Iranian Hospital - Dubai has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 13 reviews. Iranian Hospital - Dubai has resolved 2 complaints.

Iranian Hospital - Dubai Customer Service Contacts

Al Wasl Road, Jumeira 1
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Iranian Hospital - Dubai Customer Service. Initial Iranian Hospital - Dubai complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Iranian Hospital - Dubai above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Iranian Hospital - Dubai. Discuss the issues you have had with Iranian Hospital - Dubai and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Iranian Hospital - Dubai Complaints & Reviews

Iranian Hospital - DubaiEmergency care service

I arrived at Iranian hospital emergency room at 7am complaining of acute abdominal pain with a history of procedures to remove cervical cysts I wasn't offered any pain relief.
I was then taken for an ultrasound followed by a sonogram followed by a cat scan at 3pm I have been left for the entire day waiting for results from the tests performed It is now 6pm. I have now been in this hospital for 11 hours and still not been told what is wrong with me I have left in considerable anxiety and distress unable to leave, or eat or know the condition of my health. The staff approach is very relaxed and casual which alarming for an emergency care service. I am appalled and disgusted by the treatment and service I have received.

Iranian Hospital - DubaiDr Mohammad Boostani

Dr Mohammad Boostani is a Complete bully.
    He never lets a patient talk or explain what ails them!
    He shuts them down, and raises his voice

That is after keeping you waiting for long periods of time

He has done it on several occasions and to different patients!

He's the main reason I will never visit Iranian hospital ever again!!!

Disregard on all fronts for patients!
    Awful experience!!!

May 07, 2020

Iranian Hospital - Dubai — Doctor tabari ent

اسوء مستشفى المستشفى الإيراني يحتوي اسوء طبيب محمد تباري للانف دمر حياتي وأنهاها للأسف الشديد زيارة المستشفى...

Apr 27, 2020

Iranian Hospital - Dubai — Dr Mohmmad Tabari worst doctor ever!!

Regarding filing a complaint against a doctor, I hope that this is the appropriate place to submit a...

Iranian Hospital - DubaiCashier services

To whom it may concern,
      Whenever I go to Iranian Hospital, i am facing the problem of this particular cashier her name is Balouch. She clearly doesnt know what she is doing.

First, when my number was appeared on the screen i directly went to cashier c which is Balouch is in there. I stand there long time because the other customer is still there and i am waiting for them to finish whatever their concerns. I told balouch i will just sit there call me if you finish. Then i saw the customer left already i stood and gave her my qeueu number the other customer went to her saying this is his turn. Then Balouch told me why you didnt come when your number was called, i told her i was standing here since the number appeared on the screen. She was saying that i didnt come early that is why she called the next number. I told her that she can check the camera. Then she stop.

Second, i was approved for direct speacialist. Sge entered in the system and issue me the receipt for GP. When I am going to my specialist, I noticed my receipt that I need to go to GP. I ran to cashier again because it is almost 7pm that my doctor is only until 7:30pm. I told Balouch to check my approved paper, then she said. Oh, this is for Doctor Ghasnavi. I told her why she didnt check this earlier she replied to me im not checking this approved paper only the small one. I told her this is the approved why you are checking the qeueu number paper.

Third, I go to reception to know the cashier's name and how to file a complaint. Then one lady is complaining also the same reason i am complaining. That she dont know what she is doing and the qeueu is slow for her to handle. She is incompetent. She needs training for this. I hope the management will do the action. This is not the first time.
      This is everytime I am going to the hospital I faced this kind of problem. Her lack of knowledge.

I hope the management will do action for this kind of matter.

Cashier services
      Cashier services

Iranian Hospital - Dubai — Gynecologist department

The worst experience ever. I came to the hospital with abdominal pain. After check up the gynecologist Miri...

Iranian Hospital - Dubai — customer service call center agent

I called today October 18, 2017 at around 10:50pm. Mr Noor Mohammad answered my call and recorded. I am...

Carver

Iranian Hospital - Dubai — healthcare

I came to Iranian Hospital for chest pain and i came to doctor and the doctor in turn refered me to the xray...

Dubai

IRANIAN HOSPITAL dubai IS A BAD AND WORST HOSPITAL — Iranian hospital DUBAI is the worst hospital

Iranian hospital Dubai most awful hospital — Iranian hospital Dubai most awful hospital

This hospital has destroyed my whole life at very young age ...i have my whole life in front of me ..but no...

Iranian Hospital Dubai — Iranian hospital dubai is the worst hospital ...surgeons are worse than the hospital itself

Tabari - Mohamad Reza is the worst surgeon plus i have now come to know that also there are many other...

Iranian Hospital Dubai — Worst hospital with worst surgeons

Dr Tabari - Mohamad Reza... Was the doctor who did my surgery the surgery was nose surgery.. The staff was so...

Iranian Hospital Dubai — Dr tabari ent surgeon

He is worlds worst surgeon a butcher, he destroyed my life after me doing rhinoplasty surgery from him, he...