Pearson Vueonline exam

M

I signed up for an exam and received a confirmation email. The email had information links, none of which worked. When the exam time came, it took a while for proctor to showup, so I reloaded the application. After completely clearing the workspace, he wanted me to clear the walls not directly in front of me as well. As I was working in an office, I could not do so. I showed him that the walls had no information on anything with the exam, a world map and a construction blueprint, and he would not allow me to take exam.
After calling on the phone, they will not reschedule or refund.
Horrible experience.