Peachford HospitalAppeal completed wrong

L Aug 03, 2020

This is a horrible place to send your children or anybody for that matter. My neirest ER at the hospital did the avaluation and found only 1 bed at this God for saken place. I did not want her to go to this place, but at the time I didnt have a choice. Once she got there I did not hear from her until 3 days later. I would call and get the run around. The case worker that got assigned to the case was horrible and could never be reached. The only way I could reach her was to send an email and when I asked for status they simply said she's doing okay. Things would happen that are important but I would only find out when my daughter did finally call me. She would say in detail about all the bad things that happened and there was absolutely no supervision for these kids. My daughter arrived at the beginning of July and wasnt released until 8/2. The doctors spoke to me about getting her calmed down so she could be released to long term, and when I finally got her calm then they came back and said she was good to go, no more problems. She was all better now. My point is unstable is unstable, if you have a mental issue and alot going on inside your head then you are clearly not stable. Whats to say if something tragic happens while she is home because you didnt do your job and just wanted to get rid of her, would it sit good with the doctor there at Peachford that sent her away. Do Not Send your child there.

Jane245559 Jan 13, 2021

This place is HORRIBLE! They see your child as $$$$$ and will keep them as long as possible. They do not answer the phone, they do not return calls, and they do not CARE about anything but their profits. CEO Matt Crouch hides behind Dixie and will not talk with parents. STAY AWAY!!!