[Resolved] PDFFiller โ€” money taken from account

L Nov 21, 2019

$125 dollars had been taken out of my bank account for no reason. I joined on the free trial and it hasn't even been 2 months yet but so much money has been taken out of my account from them. When I went on there website to see what was wrong many other people have complained of the same thing happening to them. I want a full refund of all the money that was taken out of my account for no reason at all.

Thank you.

• PDFFiller's response ยท Nov 26, 2019

Dear Laxshna,
    many thanks for contacting us!
    The free trial offered by PDFfiller for all first-timers is one month, 30 days. If you did not cancel during this first time - yes, you are then charged according to our standard annual subscription.
    I've just asked our Support to initiate a refund for you, they will do this immediately. Please, check on your side within the next day or two.
    And the sum of 125 dollar is probably in NZ dollars, right? Cause in USD our current annual subscriptions are much lower, actually.
    We would be happy to have you back with us in the future!

• Resolution Statement