Having problems with Paytoo?

Paytoo reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 12, 2012. The latest review I cant transfer been waiting 2 years was posted on Mar 8, 2021. Paytoo has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. Paytoo has resolved 0 complaints.

Paytoo Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 363 1895 (United States)
+44 122 445 9047 (United Kingdom)
350 Lincoln Road, Suite 5016
Miami Beach, Florida

Paytoo Complaints & Reviews

PaytooI cant transfer been waiting 2 years

So 2 years ago I transferred money to this site. I have tried to upgrade my account to level 1 paid 2.00 express process that was 2 years ago still waiting. Paytoo is a terrible site avoid at all cost. I now have money in my account that I cant access. I've tried to contact site with no reply. Actually proper annoyed that they are thief. Stealing people's money. Should be [censored] down for there incompetence will never use again

Paytoo Corporationpaytoo account and wallet

I cannot get into my account or my wallet. I've been trying to get hold of anyone at PayToo for nearly 2 years with no success. I have money I carnt access this is so distressing. I've submitted a complaint to complaints board. Sick of getting ignored.

Can someone please tell me what's going on

Many thanks

Cw10 9fz

Email [protected]@yahoo.com
    Mobile [protected]

Paytoo Corporationmy mobile wallet

I cannot access my account you have money of mind in there. I carnt get to been emailing for two years. Please can you send me a cheque for the balance to uk. I'll give details later. There wasn't a problem
      At first but it's one problem after another now. It's not right I paid good money for a prepaid MasterCard and I can not use it.

Explanation and funds needed

Many thanks

Jane Paul
      Uk

Paytoowithheld money

Firstly they removed the money from my account and it took a lot of effort for them to get it put it back in. I then realised why they had, because they had removed the option to withdraw into a bank account, so there was no chance I would get my money. Now they simply refuse to give me my money and have now stopped replying to both me and the company who paid me. They have also now removed the option to view and download all previous conversations with the company. Phone number doesn't even ring and online chat no answer. I submitted a complaint with the financial ombudsman.

Jan 30, 2019

Paytoo Corporation — funds withheld.

PAYTOO has my funds i.e $90. I have been requesting its withdrawal for over a year. I have complained several...

Paytoo — money unhold in the paytoo wallet

Hi in the March 2017 im had received money from a Company in my Paytoo Wallet and the idea was withdraw the...

Paytoo.com — scam and rip off

I have been a member of zukul.com (an online business) and wanted to add funds to it through paytoo.com. I...

Paytoo — wallet is scam

hi everyone this company is a scam hey invest much more for the adds and emarketing and make themselve...

Paytoo.com — with held money

Dear Complaints Board, I have been working for a company and they pay my money in to a wallet at...