Having problems with Begroup.co?

Begroup.co Customer Service Contacts

2901 Marmora Road, Glasgow
Seattle, Washington
United States - 98122-1090

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Begroup.co Customer Service. Initial Begroup.co complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Begroup.co above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Begroup.co. Discuss the issues you have had with Begroup.co and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Begroup.co Complaints & Reviews

Begroup.coFake profile on begroup.co

I just noticed that there is my profile on the 'Begroup.co website which I have never joined, and has no affiliation with me at all. Please take it down right away, as it is fraudulent and not related to me at all. Begroup is using my Google profile to set up the fake account with fake followers and following, all of which has been produced without my consent.

My profile:

Please down this as soon as possible!

Begroup.coIllegal and unethical

I just found out that my photo and information has been used to create a fake profile on Begroup.co. I have never signed up for this site and my information is being used without my consent. This is totally illegal and unethical! Here's the fake profile link -

Please remove my photo and information from this website as they do not have my consent.

Feb 02, 2021

Begroup.co — https://begroup.co/Abigayle-Dargan/108336767426353581733

Please remove this account. This is for my safety. I am submitting this request for removal because someone...

Begroup.coFake profile on begroup - please take down immediately.

Hello!

you have created a fake profile with fake following with name and picture. This is not my account nor am i associated with this. Please take this down immediately.

I have no knowledge of this nor have i given you permission to use my information. I have informed the police because this is fraud. Please remove immediately please.

Https://begroup.Co/jacqueline-kasumba/117821575408120776481

Begroup.coWhy is my name and image appearing on your website

Hello, I want my profile to be removed. I never joined this website. How could you create a fake profile on my name with so much of wrong information. I hope you know what this means. Is this some sort of scam that you are running. Please take this down as soon as possible. I don't even know what this begroup.co is all about. There is no option to contact the site owner either. What is this?

Begroup.coUnethical behavior

Please take down my picture and name from your site. This is an act of harassment and violation of my privacy which deserves a police complaint! Take this down immediately before higher authorities get involved.

Begroup.coPlease delete my fake account

Please delete my fake account created in begroup.
            I never created my profile in begroup. Please delete asap. Please look into this and delete the fake account as soon as possible.

Begroup.coLeaking personal information

I want to raise a complaint against begroup.co to leak personal information out in public.
              I am fed up of complaining here and there. I want the information to be hidden as it is privacy rights violation.
              I have often tried to reach out to the admin of the page but unfortunately I haven't found out any contact address son the site as well.
              I have raised the complaint to google as well.
              Please help me!

Leaking personal information

Begroup.coFake information using my photo and name

Please remove the following link, you are using my name and photo without permission.

I do not know where you got this info from, but I did not give you permission to do so, I do not belong to any subscription offered by you, nor any of your affiliates. This is completely unacceptable, and against privacy regulations.

Begroup.cofake account

Please delete a fake account someone has created with my google account photo. My google account was hacked some time ago and now there are many fake accounts in differant sites with my photo. It is awful!

Best regards,
                  Maria Väinsar

fraudulent account:

Begroup.coFake account with my photo and data. Please delete it!

U have my google profile photo uploaded and some data below.
                    It's fake, never used begroup. If u text vassovaf in google and go to images you'll find my bw profile pic that says begroup.co below and if u click on it,
                    It opens a tab with the link I give u above my text.
                    Please delete it... U have no permission to do this.
                    Thank you.

Begroup.coFake profile created

Kindly delete the fake account (https://begroup.co/Kritika-Sinha/111433298391119356242) created with google plus profile picture with fake unknown followers and followings. I just noticed that there is my fake profile created on the begroup.co website which I have never joined, and has no affiliation with .It was created without my authorization and appears online when google my name.I want the name and picture to be removed.

Begroup.coProfile created without my consent

Hi,
                        I would like to bring it to your attention that Begroup.co has impersonated my account WITHOUT MY CONSENT and posted my Gmail picture along with it which is completely unethical. I do not want my account to be created without my consent. Please take down the account immediately!!
                        The link is:

Begroup.coRemoval of stolen profile picture and name

I please ask that you remove the profile that your company created with my picture and name. I've seen that many people are complaining of a similar problem. When I google my name (which I do occasionally to make sure this kind of stuff doesn't happen), it comes up with an outdated picture of me. It's then very disturbing to visit the site to see that I have a strange phone number and place of residence under MY name and picture! This is not okay to do, it's impersonation, and if this cannot be quickly fixed by your company, I will not hesitate to report what I've seen. The URL is https://begroup.co/Iba-Keziah/103943821816897644722

Thank you and I wait for your response.

Begroup.coPlease remove me from your website.

Every single day when I Google my name, BeGroup.co features a different photo of me from an old Google account, all under BeGroup.co. I do not want my photos published publicly online. Google will not remove them until your website does. My name is Sanjil Garg, and the URL is https://begroup.co/SANJIL-GARG/112265086707577344006

Please remove me from your website.

Begroup.coPerfil falso com meu nome e imagem.

Gostaria que removessem essa página, pois constam informações falsas utilizando meu nome de usuário e foto.

Este perfil foi criado de forma ilegal e não autorizada.

Link do falso perfil:

Por favor, solicito a remoção do mesmo, pois não quero que esteja disponível nas pesquisas do Google.

Obrigada!

Perfil falso com meu nome e imagem.

Begroup.codeletion of fake account

Hello Sir,

Please remove my details in your website which is very inappropriate and worst.

My profile:

Please down this as soon as possible and thank you .
                                Eid Saad Abdullah Labib

Nov 10, 2019

Begroup.co — please remove me from your website.

Please remove me from your website. Every single day when I Google my name, BeGroup.co features a different...

Begroup.cousing my name and picture of me without my permission.

Begroup.co is using my name and picture of me without my permission. I didnt even know what it was until my friend did a simple google search with my name. This company is using my identity and dont know in what purpose. Can you please tell me how can profile Lorena Lici be deleted? Because this may harm my image since I work on a very strict institution. Please tell me what to do. Than you!

Begroup.cobegroup.co using my data without permission

I had google plus profile and deactivated it sometime back and is no more active. begroup.co has created a fake profile on their site using my google+ profile picture and data. I don't know anybody on the friend's list shown on my fake profile. Please help remove my profile as soon as possible. I am leaving my begroup's fake profile link below for your reference.

Vidhya

begroup.co using my data without permission