Menu

L
Author of the complaint
12:33 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I checked my bank statement today and realized there were two unauthorized charges from a company called PayPro. So I immediately Googled PayPro to see what kind of company it is and this is what I got: PayPro Global is an authorized reseller of software, SaaS and digital goods, supplying vendors worldwide with high-security payment processing solutions. We are, therefore, responsible for the entire transaction processing on behalf of our partners. Along with this: PayPro Global would appear on your statement as a result of the purchase of a product or subscription renewal. We are a trusted and established payment platform, used by businesses worldwide and the company you purchased from is most likely one of our partners. I have no idea what company is a partner of theirs that I have received these charges from but the first charge was on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 8:31 PM for $32.87 and the second charge was yesterday, Monday, March 28, 2022 at 2:21 AM for $42.80. That's a total of $75.67. These charges were not made by me nor where they allowed to be made by me. I have no idea what happened here but I would love to see this resolved. Thank you.

View 0 more photos

More PayPro complaints & reviews

PayPro - unauthorized credit card charge, unethical behavior
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
PayPro - virus cleanup - they charged me and never fixed the problem
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
PayPro - payment for online purchase of software
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
PayPro - lack of payment to employees
PayPro - Unauthorized charge on my debit card