The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Paschall Truck Lines (PTL) — Worst I ever seen in 20 years driving
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Been driving for 20 years and only thought I seen bad. I wish I had the money to leave.
I just hope others will be careful and not believe their lies, so far they lied about everything. Their lease purchase will leave you completely broke and stranded. I'm trying to get out without something bad put on my record but I can't even get them to cooperate on turning the truck in. I am very stuck and broke. Truck breaks often and I can't get home. I didn't even want to be a lease purchase driver but they tricked me into trying it.
It's not that I'm not running hard, it's all the expenses and fees they take off the top.
I never turned down a load and never late except when broke. This is by far the worst company I ever seen. Please don't make the same mistake I did. I can't get any cooperation from them on turning the truck in and I'm going to have to borrow the money to get home. I guess I have to abandon all my stuff and just do my best to get home
More Paschall Truck Lines (PTL) Complaints & Reviews
- Paschall Truck Lines (PTL) - Poor Treatment & Disfunction
- Paschall Truck Lines - crap ### company
- Paschall Truck Lines - Bad place to work
- Paschall Truck Lines - monies owed
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. (PTL) - Lease Purchase Rip-Off Program
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. (PTL) - Night Shift , DM "Larry"
- Paschall Truck Lines - Poor treament
- Paschall Truck Lines - Fired
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. - Maintenance escrow money
- Paschall Truck Lines - false ads,;iars and cheats