The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Paschall Truck Lines — Bad place to work
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
this is the by far worst place anyone could ever work. this place has no communication skills at all and god forbid you get the director Larry. This guy is a total jack ###. He thinks he is God and what he says goes. He will try to make you run illegal just to get a load somewhere that cant be delivered anyway. He will even threaten your job, over the phone of course, if your dont play by his rules. He seems to forget that the drivers arent regulated by him. They are regulated by the Federal Government. I hope anyone even thinking about going to work for this two but, redneck, inbred company that they PLEASE RECONSIDER YOUR DECISION. I promise you will regret it if you dont. also dont forget about the mounds of paperwork that you will have to sign during orientation, all of which is nothing but bull. For example, you will sign a paper that will allow them to garnish your pay for 1500 if you abandoned their equipement. I have never seen anything that low. Oh yeah heres a major one for you. Most companies will pay you to go home for your hometime and then pay you any miles to go pick up a load or find a trailer. This company will not start paying you until AFTER YOU PICK UP THE LOAD. So that means if you have to drive 100 miles to go pick up a load, you wont see a cent for it. ALso, they will try to make you fudge your log book and if you dont then they threaten your job. You can do so much better. Dont make the same mistake I did. As for you Larry, I hope you get what you diserve and brought back down to size. When you see this company coming you better turn and run away very fast. Trouble is coming.
More Paschall Truck Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Paschall Truck Lines (PTL) - Poor Treatment & Disfunction
- Paschall Truck Lines - crap ### company
- Paschall Truck Lines - monies owed
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. (PTL) - Lease Purchase Rip-Off Program
- Paschall Truck Lines - Poor treament
- Paschall Truck Lines (PTL) - Worst I ever seen in 20 years driving
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. (PTL) - Night Shift , DM "Larry"
- Paschall Truck Lines - Fired
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. - Maintenance escrow money
- Paschall Truck Lines - false ads,;iars and cheats