Parks Furniturecustomer service

D

on april 1 /2016 i purchased a mattress for my son that has a back and neck problem .we waited two weeks .got the call from the salesman mattress is at the lottridge warehouse .when i picked up the mattress and got it home my son saw it was the wrong mattress so we returned it .we wait two more weeks.get a call go down again. wrong mattress again .we wait three more weeks .get a call .go down again.wrong mattress.warehouse worker tells me his boss says the is no such mattress .warehouse workers smelt like pot.the store gave me two options buy a different mattress or cancel order . i cancelled. for the privilege of dealing with parks it cost me 7 weeks waiting .three trips to warehouse [30 in gas money ] and then they charged me a 5 dollar fee for cancelling .not one time during the waiting period did anyone at that store even try to find out what was going on till the last few days . we bought a mattress at leons it was in my house the same day .i boycotted parks for 30 years because of the exact same problem and i now see they havent changed a bit so i will never spend another dime in parks or even the partner company ashley furniture ever again .invoice # 59793.