The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Park West Gallery — my bad experience
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a painting aboard one of our Carnival Cruises out of Tampa FL. My wife and I decided to go to the auction aboard the ship and I bought a Peter Max. Price was around 3K. When I got home, I decided I didn't want it so I called up Park West to cancel. They hadn't even received the invoice. They said they wouldn't be able to cancel because they said "All Sales are Final, " which is something they didn't tell us when making out the invoice. I didn't discover it until I got home where it said this on the back of the invoice. They told me to fax a letter to them and they would see what they could do, but didn't promise. I ever NEVER bought anything I couldn't return if I decided I didn't want it. Not in the case of Park West..
If the decide not to refund, what is my next step to resolving this problem?
More Park West Gallery Complaints & Reviews
- Park West Gallery/Cruising Auctioneers Recruitment - new scam in south africa?
- Park West Gallery - a rip off
- Park West Gallery - frustration
- Park West Gallery - art work
- Park West Gallery - empty tube
- Park West Gallery - unable to get balance resolved and get artwork
- Park West Gallery - return of misrepresented art and shipping cost
- Park West Gallery - art auction purchase
- Park West Gallery - fraudulent purchase of a thomas kinkade painting from a princess cruise ship
- park west gallaries - lost check