Papa John's Pizzadelivery, customer service

X

On 9/15/11, I ordered your current special which is one large pizza up to 7 toppings from their website. When I received the pizza, it was the wrong pizza so I called in to inquire about what happened. The manager at the time, Darik, said that mine was put in the wrong bag and he offered one that night or the same deal for free next time. Being very hungry, I opted for the latter. When I called in to get the free pizza, I was originally told that they can't do more than 2 toppings on a free pizza which is not what I was told before. The manager, I was told Purgut, got on the phone and started to give me a lecture on how he can't do that but will do it for this time only. I felt belittled by his tone as I thought I was getting a free pizza that I was entitled to. He then said that I have to pay for delivery but I countered that this whole thing should be free as they messed up the order last time. He asked, "did you return the pizza?" He's tone was very condescending and tried to lecture me on how he doesn't do double toppings (which is offered on their website) and, in fact, the deal is over(which isn't true as shown on your website). As I didn't agree with having to pay for delivery again, i argued that I shouldn't have to pay. Fact is, their deliver charge of $2.50 would have gone to the delivery person but it was the way he spoke to me and the principle. He insisted that I pay saying that I didn't bring the other one(the first, wrong order). Then he said that he can just make the pizza and then delivery it again to someone else in in my city. That upset me VERY much and my reaction wasn't too positive "What the F are you talking about?!". He then said that I can just complain to corporate and hung up. I called again immediate to get his name. A female picked up and put me on hold. Finally, she came back and gave me his name which was Purgut. I asked for his last name but she, again, just hung up on me.

• Kn
    KnowItAll1072 Mar 10, 2012

FACT IS...know what you are speaking about! The $2.50 delivery fee does not go to the driver...it goes to the store...look on you pizza box and/or the credit card receipt if you paid by credit card or deb it card...it tells you this...duh!