Menu

R
Author of the complaint
1:41 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

1/28/22 12 pm: Ordered a large order $140 with tips! and even a day earlier, went to pick it they never bothered checking last night order didnt know about it and didnt prepare it. The team leaser Briann was so snobbish and arrogant even when I was showing her my order on the phone, vanished for 4 min came back with printed papers and started mumbling (mask on) about something as if I can hear her or even be respectful and say we are really sorry, we found it, (address and talk to me!) not to the poor person infront of the counter and that person new job to pass that (what they dont have items) to me Etc, very horrible attitude, when I stepped up to hear what the team leader was saying and I asked what are the alternatives, (she said if you can stop and let me talk) rude! What! And all this 30 min after the original pick up time. And not one sorry nothing as if they didnt screwed it up! The meeting lunch break was over by the time I got the stuff (3 are wrong) the worst branch and team leader ever! Seriously I will complain again and request full refund?

More Panera Bread complaints & reviews