Pacific Gate Developmentvictim of tom nguyen

N Aug 02, 2018

I am one of many Vietnamese victims of Tom Nguyên (pacific gate Development) . This is a scammer company and I don't know why they still work out there,
I agree with all victims above. What he did and the contract is different, he didn't finish the house as the contract, not pay late fee, not answer phone calls and delay the work when I refused to pay him the extra cost.
Also He asked for 10% last payment when the house just 60% done, I was refused to give him money and want to go to see lawyer, He said if I go to see lawyer My house will be there in next 2 years and not be done.
Please do not trust him, you will be next victims of him.

Anotherpacificgatevictim Aug 11, 2018

Why don’t you go seek legal advice? Don’t let him get away with it. Tom has done this to many VIETNAMESE people because he knows that the Vietnamese people are unwilling to seek further action due to legal fees

subtrade Sep 28, 2018

This man and his company have 24 lawsuits to their name. Perhaps a class action lawsuit against him should be sought.

subtrade Sep 28, 2018

I think it's about time for everyone to band together and make this public to the media.

Email: [email protected]

• Aw
    awinning Nov 14, 2018

@subtrade Hi: We also want to file a lawsuit towards him. Please let me know what you guys want to do. Thanks!

• Le
    Leahonesta Nov 15, 2018

@awinning You guys should form up a team of people who got scammed by these brother and sister team and file for a class action lawsuit. Can't let them running loose out there to keep on scamming and hurting other people.

• Le
    Leahonesta Nov 15, 2018

@Leahonesta Or contact Global affair Anne Drewa @ [email protected]

• Bu
    Burntout Nov 20, 2018

@Leahonesta Has anyone contacted Global News Yet? Let’s get together...

• Ol
    Olga Star Jan 18, 2019

@Leahonesta We are about to sign contract with Jack Nguyen from TYKO. I just found these testimonials on site. Is it the same company (Jack, Ken, Tom and realtor sister Lynn)? Or just coincidentally
    the same last name and same business :))?

• Ju
    Just Another Victim of PGD Jan 21, 2019

@Olga Star Yes, they are affiliated. Please do not trust TYKO or Pacific Gate Development Group.

Tom Nguyen, Jack Nguyen and Lynn Nguyen are all personally and professionally related and work together to lie and scam hard working citizens out of their money.

• Ho
    Honkytonk Feb 01, 2019

@Olga Star Jack is the brother of Tom and Lynn.

Anotherpacificgatevictim111 Oct 02, 2018

How do we go about making this public and exposing Tom and his shady ethics?

• Do
    Don'tBeAnIdiot Nov 15, 2018

How about doing something about instead of continuing to whine about it?

Hope that helps,

Thanks!

• Do
    Don'tBeAnIdiot Nov 15, 2018

it *

• Ol
    Olga Star Jan 18, 2019

@Don'tBeAnIdiot We are about to sign contract with Jack Nguyen from TYKO. I just found these testimonials on site. Is it the same company (Jack, Ken, Tom and realtor sister Lynn)? Or just coincidentally
    the same last name and same business :))?

• Ju
    Just Another Victim of PGD Jan 21, 2019

saveyourselfthenightmare Jan 21, 2019

@Olga Star Don't do it. They are all family. Ken Nguyen is the brother of Tom and Lynn Nguyen.

• Ha
    Have Mercy Jan 22, 2019

@Don'tBeAnIdiot TYKO openly talks smack about Pacific Gate Development to make you feel like you're in good hands. Let it be a tactic to "keep it in the family" or he has no sense of ethics that he throws his family under the bus, either way they are all slimy no good people. Pacific Gate shaved years off my well-being. My lawsuit is over now, but it won't feel like I've won until this SOB gets his untimely ending.

• So
    Soab TomNguyen Aug 12, 2019

@Have Mercy Can you give a little more details about your case that you finished? A lot of victim would like to get to TOM NGUYEN and is finding the best way to get them out of business completely! So did you win the lawsuit due to his faulty even without enough compensation? What / which lawyer firm did you use? Please help with a bit more details sharing! Thank you very much!!

• Ty
    Tyko Jack Mar 14, 2019

Hello Everyone,

I am Jack Nguyen of TYKO Development. It is unfortunate that it has come to this, but we'd like to publicly address these concerns many people are having regarding our company.

Although it is true that the individuals who run Pacific Gate Development Group are technically related to Ken, my partner; however, we are in NO WAY affiliated in any capacity whatsoever. TYKO Development and Pacific Gate Development Group are two completely separate entities with no shared shareholders. In fact, we have not been in contact with them for several years, professionally or personally.

We thank Olga Star for raising questions about our relationship with Pacific Gate Development so that we can go on the record to confirm that we have no active relationship or affiliation with this company and its individuals.

At TYKO, we are proud of our reputation. We do everything we can to keep our clients happy before, during and even many years after completion of their projects. Their reviews and testimonials of us speak for themselves. For anyone who is curious, you can find us on Google by following the link below:

Anyone can hide behind screen names and anonymous posts. These people may even be our competitors or harsh critics. However, before passing judgment and making any defamatory comments, we want to say that we have nothing to hide and have been transparent in any of our business dealings with our various clients and the public. If anyone would like to address any concerns please feel free to contact me at 604-783-9638 or [email protected]

Jack Nguyen, Co-Director.

suckersrus Apr 23, 2019

If you are looking for “Mommy and Daddy Nguyen” you can find them constantly at their family build on 2255 Fraserview Drive. See how quickly it goes up when it’s “their money” involved?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices