Ozsale — hacked
I made an order with ozsale as I have done many times before from my account of september 8 2019. On October 3rd 2019 i recieved a notification my order had been submitted when I looked at this it was a completely different item and a different cost from what I ordered on september 8 2019. after looking into this i have found my original order has been cancelled (which I have paid for) and a message from my account from a hacker requesting the new order be shipped to singapore with shipping instructions this makes my case pretty obvious.
Now i have been charges $35 for my original order which is cancelled and $79.99 for an order i did not want or make.
I need the $35 and the $79.99 refunded.
More Ozsale Complaints & Reviews
- Ozsale.com - Email scam 
- Ozsale - not receiving order
- Ozsale - jewelry advertised and ordered as per the items shown are misrepresented. 
- Ozsale - iphone 6 plus 
- Ozsale - returns service
- Ozsale - beats headphones
- www.ozsale.com.au - I didn't get the order, but I was sick of the promises.
- Ozsale - money back
- Ozsale - mako order 29707090
- Ozsale - no response from customer service after 6 days