Outdoor Adventures / outdoor adventures contract
Husband and I were scammed into thinking that we had won a truck.
Went to the Davison Michigan location.
Was fast talked into, (major pressure) getting into a contract that we're both stuck in, with no way out.
When we signed up, we were never informed that our monthly payment would go from $40 to $150 a month. When contacting anyone from the main office in Bay City, Michigan, they are anything but nice, they are rude, and argumentative.
I just want to stop paying for something that I don't use, or want without ruining my credit.
Outdoor Adventures Customer Care's Response, Aug 14, 2019
You would need to contact member services at [protected] ext. 2227 to discuss your concerns and options. Thanks!
More Outdoor Adventures Complaints & Reviews
- Outdoor Adventures - lawsuit and accounting 
- Outdoor Adventures - deceptive sales 
- Outdoor Adventures - total scam 
- Outdoor Adventures Inc. - lack of knowledge before signing up.
- camping and recreation - cost and contract 
- [Resolved] Outdoor Adventures - membership 
- Outdoors Adventures - unethical sales
- [Resolved] Outdoor Adventures - sales staff lies
- [Resolved] Outdoor Adventures - fast talking, high pressure sales tatics! 
- [Resolved] Outdoor Adventures - outdoor adventures, inc.