Menu
A
Author of the complaint
11:17 am EST
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

These people are ridiculous and should be in trouble for harrassment. They called my phone claiming to be running a sweepstakes for a new resort opening in Ohio. I politely told the girl thanks but no thanks and we would not be attending their seminar in Kalamazoo, MI next week before hanging up. She promptly called back...FROM A LOCAL TO MY AREA NUMBER...and apologized for the dropped call. I told her I intentionally dropped the call and to please remove my number from their list and DO NOT CALL ME BACK. I hung up and my phone promptly rang AGAIN! It was a "supervisor " for the first caller & now SHE'S harassing me. For crying out loud! How much clearer can I make myself to NOT. FREAKING. CALL ME?! So I flip out on the lady & tell her I'm filing a complaint on the company under her name (Amanda) for harrassment & blocked all the numbers they've called from. This company is shady as all get out, it did not surprise me at all to see there are pending allegations from the attorney general's office. This place needs shut down it sounds like! Also, when she called from a local number the second time, I flipped when I realized it was the same girl & demanded "where are you calling from?! Why are you calling me from a local number?! Because you're phishing from someone else's number! You are not in my town! " and I hear her whisper to her Supervisor (Amanda) "She's asking where im calling from..." in a panic. Hence the next call from Amanda herself. Ridiculous & border line psycho.

More Outdoor Adventures complaints & reviews

Outdoor Adventures - deceptive sales
Outdoor Adventures - lack of knowledge before signing up.
Outdoor Adventures - membership
Outdoor Adventures - Misleading sales pitch
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Outdoor Adventures - Can’t sell it after so many years!
Outdoor Adventures - policies/rules and regulations