OurTime.com — 3 scammers out of 5 contacts
Shortly after signing up for OurTimedating site, I was contacted by John Corvi—-scammer #1. He was an engineer on an oil rig off Alaska. Beautiful, romantic emails, "too good to be true". After 3 weeks of intense communicating (email, phone, text), he said they had an explosion and needed money to get drinking water sent to the platform. Shortly after calling him out as a scammer, Andrew Davis another engineer, pipeline specialist contacted me—scammer #2. We started emailing and I felt the same "grooming" type of communication-happen and said we had to meet in person to continue. Never heard from him again and his profile is gone. Yet another pipeline engineer contacted me and immediately wanted to communicate offsite. I cut this off right away because everything about it felt all too familiar.
3 scammers in only 5 men I've communicated with on OurTime!
I called OurTime's contact number to complain about not feeling safe on their website. They proceeded to tell me that they could not find my account under all the identifying information I gave them! I told them that I had received 3 emails from OurTime within the past 2 hours at the email I gave. They continued to say that they could not find my account, so absolutely nothing was done to help the safety of others on their site. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE to OURTIME!!!
More OurTime.com Complaints & Reviews
- OurTime.com - I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails 
- OurTime.com - money scam 
- OurTime.com - made charges 
- OurTime.com - fake moving company 
- OurTime.com - rip off 
- OurTime.com - deceptive ads
- OurTime.com - billing
- OurTime.com - A company of People Media Inc. - unauthorized charge
- OurTime.com - who I said yes to folder
- Our Time - the men who are liars, and emotionally ill, and complaints are ignored!