Menu

T
Author of the complaint
4:10 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

OTL Scoresense took out $1.00 from my checking account on 2/7/2014. Then they withdrew $29.95 for every month after that until I cancelled "my account" ([protected]), on October 30th. I have lost $988.35., Used my debit card for the withdrawals. I never signed up for this service as I subscribe to Lifelock. I have never had any communication of any sort from this company. I changed my debit card so that they could not take out any more money. My cancellation confirmation # is 811029. I tried to get my money back. At first they offered to return $59.90, but then they cancelled that.
I believe that this is a scam after reading all of the other complaints. If there is a class action lawsuit against them, I would like to take part in that.
Twila Blackowiak
[protected]

Helpful? 0 1

More ScoreSense.com complaints & reviews

ScoreSense.com - unauthorized credit card charges
ScoreSense.com - took monies off of my credit card
ScoreSense.com - false practices
ScoreSense.com - still being billed on a closed account
ScoreSense.com - beware — they do not display all their info on the web
ScoreSense.com - unauthorize charges
ScoreSense.com - unauthorized charges to my debit card
1 comments
L
Oct 10, 2018 4:10 am

Red type on black background warning of a data breach at my bank (I thought); it popped up just as I logged in to my bank online and said I had to check all three credit reporting agencies. I clicked on it and checked one of them. Later I received several efforts to help me repair my bad credit - my scores were all over 800. I thought something fishy had happened. Two weeks later I received my master card bill with an unauthorized charge for $39.95 to ScoreSense. I called them and asked for a refund; agent tried to talk me out of it and I insisted. I don't know if that will do any good. I called my bank who cancelled my card number and reported it to their fraud office.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

194 complaints