OTDCVerification of an SMS

R

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have received a message on my cell number +[protected] from OTDC (+[protected]) on 29 December 2015 that my mobile has been awarded GBP 1, 000, 000.00 in the OTDCUK INTL mobile draws, to receive it they suggested me to send my name, age, number & address to Emale: [protected]@live.com. Now the my complain is that is this message fake or true? should I send my details to [protected]@live.com. or not? please inform me to the email: [protected]@yahoo.com Thanks.

• Fr
    frank felix jere Jun 26, 2018

I have received a message on 26th June 2018 from OTDC through my Airtel line from 4475582 in Zambia. The message is as follows:-"your number was granted 1000000 pounds from OTDC mobile draws, For details send, your name, age, number and address".please confirm this message and reply through my email at [email protected]