Haplin Data Services Complaints & Reviews

Haplin Data ServicesGot scammed

Hello I too was taken in a scam from Haplin Data Services I have see at least two letters a week from them . It all statred with letters to solve math problems . I did send them in as I am in need a a mircle of Money to catch up our bills I did loose 10 dollars but that is ok as I now know it is a scam to just make money because now they want $29.95 but not sending that I am wise to there scam and I pray that no one else will get caught up in this too.

Thanks for the site and all the people talking about this amil scamm.

Sincerelt Holly P.

Haplin Data ServicesGrand Slam Winner

I have on numerous occasions asked these people to stop e-mailing me and sending my letters in the mail stating that I have won a GRAND SLAM DRAWING PRIZE but I first must submit money to them. I have not, and will not send them any money but I'm tired of receiving these e-mails and letters. What can I do about it?

• Ri
    rita spees Feb 26, 2009

they contacted me telling me that I was the offical grand slam winner but wanted me to send them $10.00, I have received 8 other letters saying I won and every one of them wanted me to send them $10.00

• Je
    Jerry Curda Mar 26, 2009

I have recently recieved an "announcement" of ELIMINATION RESULTS indicabing that I have, in five (5) rounds purporating that I have ''''won" a contest with a "chance to enter the $20, 000, 000 with GUARENTEED DIVISONAL PRISE WINNING numbers. Jerry Curda this in not a mistake, your name haw been conffirmed as an allocation winner. From HALPIN Data Services
    This seems too good to be true, and, in my estimaition os a fraud beyond a doubt, and I shall not send them the registration fee of $10, in any form whatsoever!!!
    The address on the return envelop: Research Department, Locked Bag 32, BUNDALL QOD 4217, AUSTRALIA.
    Has anyone received such a "It's Official - -You're a Wilnner ????
    Jerry Curda [email protected] Weatherford TX

• Da
    Darryl Mar 26, 2009

What I recommend about these scams is if there is a pre paid postage envelope...mail it back empty as this cost the scammers money!

mandybl Mar 26, 2009

i don't recommend doing that because sometimes, the envelopes are printed with a barcode that is tied to the communication they sent you. Just something to keep in mind if you ever think using that envelope with some choice threads thinking it will be anonymous

• Kr
    Kris Apr 22, 2009

I too received this BS your a winner all through 2008...but send in $10 for registration...I tore those puppies up! Just today I received another!
    Someone or something has to STOP this from continuing on, NOW!

[email protected]

• Br
    Brian May 14, 2009

I too received the announcement of the ELIMINATION RESULTS, Jerry Curda, and I also believe it has to be one of the most obvious frauds out there. Just look at the postmark: It states in the letter of the address Research Department, Locked Bag 32, BUNDALL QOD 4217, AUSTRALIA. But the postmark is from SINGAPORE!!! I've received other such frauds stating that the letter was mailed from Australia, yet the postmark is from Singapore. Really. How stupid do these idiots think we are???

• Jd
    JD99 Jun 07, 2009

If, as seems likely, this is a Scam, Why is nothing done to stop it. What can be done and How?

• Mr
    mrkingkong Jun 22, 2009

I revieved a letter in the mail today stating the same thing, but it showed me who I beat out. Then it tells me to go and play the card numbers at my local powerball outlet when I recieve them in the mail. I dont know about that.

• Aa
    Aaron I H Hockley Apr 13, 2017

my name is aaron hockley, 54 surfhighway manaia New Zealand, 2614 and i requst a refund

Haplin Data Services — grand slam scam

recieved letter telling me i had won a grand slam and asking for £5. Thank you for your website. Mark...