Oriental Trading Companyunauthorized charges

A

I was charged 1.95 by a company that advertizes with Oriental Trading Company...Easy Saver. Easy Saver has a history of unauthorized charges scammed from the Oriental Trading Company website. Apparently Oriental Trading Co. knows about this because when you call them to complain they refer you to Easy Saver who insist that you signed up for their "service" and that they will take it off your credit card. I do not trust these people at all and cancelled our credit card rather than deal with continued unauthorized charges. Watch out! They have a tough time giving you their address which is actually EMI Encore Marketing International, 4501 Forbes Blvd., Lanham MD 20706. REPORT THEM TO THE BBB!!!

• He
    Heather K. Jan 22, 2010

I placed an OTC order for children's craft supplies for my church in November 2009. In January I discovered three months worth of charges to the credit card from EZ Saver. $1.95, $1.95, $14.95. They told me I agreed to registration with them when I placed my OTC order and I was charged for membership and a welcome packet. I agreed to no such thing and never recieved and such items. OTC was very arrogant telling me I didn't realize or didn't remember doing so. When I refused their worthless coupon "jennifer" threw huge attitude and impatience at me asking what I wanted her to do. When I told her to find someone who could help me appropriately she threw me into the automated system and they just kept bouncing me around because it seems no one can do a thing. I still don't have reimbusement from EZ Saver. DO NOT order online with OTC.

• We
    Wendy Literski Jan 05, 2009

I called my bank and disputed this charge, in which they cancelled my card and will reissue me a new one. What a hassle, but it will stop these charges from being assessed on the account in the future. WHAT A SCAM! Thank you everyone else for posting. Without your posting, we all would feel alone and foolish.

I suggest everyone go to Easy Saver's site and find out other companies they associate with and warn them too.