Ordermultiply Sdn Bhdclothing

B Nov 13, 2018

My order number d2029656. I have placed order on 31st october 2018 and made payment via online banking. On 13 november 2018, I decided to check my order status however my status on their fashionme website still showing pending payment. I have sent payment details via email to [protected]@orderplus.com, [protected]@orderplus.com, ava. [protected]@orderplus.com, marisa. [protected]@orderplus, feather. [protected]@orderplus.com, jude. [protected]@orderplus.com, wayne. [protected]@orderplus.com, dooliya. [protected]@orderplus.com and [protected]@fashionme.com but still no response until today.
I have informed I want my money back still no respond. Photos are sent to them too! I have even done the rating on their fashionme facebook with no response too. I have sent my queries to their messenger and I also commented on their instagram but no respond. I am very dissapointed and I think this company is a scam that takes people's money.

Their website: www.fashionme.com
Facebook: fashionme

• Updated by blisimage · Nov 13, 2018

FashionMe is not reliable website! they scam you to pay but shows unpaid on their status and they will ignore your queries. DO NOT BUY anything from them.