Opinion Outpost — froze my account when trying to redeem points for amazon gift cards.
My account keeps getting frozen when I try to redeem points.
First time was 5/30. When I tried to redeem points, I got a message that it couldn't be done at this time and the situation would be looked into.
When I tried to log into my account, I got the message "Your account has been frozen due to data concerns." I emailed their helpdesk on 5/30
I received a reply on 6/1 asking for information which I supplied that same day. They wanted my name, address, DOB, device I was using and locaton.
On 6/4, I received an email they had received my info and would pass it onto the accounts department.
On June 6, i was informed the account was now restored and I was able to redeem 200 points.
6/9-I had taken some more surveys and tried to redeem points. Got the same message again and then my account was frozen. Again was told it was referred.
6/13 was informed account was restored. 6/14 I was still frozen out and emailed them again
6/21 was informed it was restored. It wasn't. I emailed again.
6/27 was informed it was restored and and to wait 24 hours for full activation. I did wait, was able to take some surveys, tried again to redeem points and got message again that they couldn't process it and then my account was frozen again.
More Opinion Outpost Complaints & Reviews
- Opinion Outpost - termination of membership and withhold rewards
- Opinion Outpost - cheated me out of money
- OpinionOutpost.com - frozen account
- Opinion Outpost - deleting my account
- Opinion Outpost - account frozen
- OpinionOutpost - Account suspended
- OpinionOutpost - my account was frozen for no reason
- Opinion Outpost - my account still frozen
- OpinionOutpost - amazon request failed
- OpinionOutpost - froze my account while I was checking out with paypal