Having problems with OpinionOutpost?

OpinionOutpost Customer Service Contacts

6 Research Dr
Shelton, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OpinionOutpost Customer Service. Initial OpinionOutpost complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OpinionOutpost above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OpinionOutpost. Discuss the issues you have had with OpinionOutpost and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

OpinionOutposteverything

Hi! I'm new to opinion outpost & was doing some research on this company & saw the complaints online & I am now worried about the rewards & other issues! I've written something to them anyway, I want to share it with you, it is long but i'm sending it all the way up to the top of the company, please, if you wouldn't mind, letting me know if you feel the same way? Thanks so much!

What's getting under my skin & i'm pretty sure, most of the consumers, i/ your consumers, need & deserve points so badly, even if we do not qualify for a survey, we're still taking our time to answer the questions! ~I am not qualifying for many survey's but I still spend my time answering questions & then being told I did't get any points at all because I didn't qualify for that survey, is upsetting considering the time it takes to go through each survey just to see if you qualify for it, I think, no, I know we should still get at least a point for all of the survey's we "pre-screen" for, the time we spend answering those questions because we're still taking our personal time to read & answer these questions! It also takes way too many points to get a cash pay out or a reward! C'mon, you want more consumer's, regular participating, dedicated, honest consumers willing to take their time answering your questions because you need the public, me/us, to give you our time & feedback in order to better the situations your asking questions about, we deserve better incentives that are within grasp, I & you know you will get a better reputation & awesome online reviews, instead of all of the complaints i'm reading & you would most definitely gain more trust therefore more participants! Makes sense does it not?
You have a decision to make, make it a smart one where all involved win! There are a lot of complaints online about quiet a few issues that now give me pause & I am very concerned as to why these issues are going unanswered & unresolved? Here is a link to just one of the googled complaints for ya to read:

Is this what the president of this company would love to read because I mean, there's plenty more bad, bad reviews on this company! I mean will the complaints just go unanswered or ignored?? I would hope not~

OpinionOutpostrewards

try to redeem some points with opinion outpost and ordered 2 £10 vouchers on 25/09/2017 they have never arrived . I did inform them of this, got email from them saying they would look into it but still no reply after 3 days. On my account it now says claim status failed but and the points have not been refunded, not sure if this is normal but fear the money has gone

Opinion Outpost — my account still frozen

Which means I can't login in I don't know if you guy did this or there needs to be a update can you please...

OpinionOutpostnever compensated

I have been a member of opinion outpost for a few months now and on August 21, 2017 I successfully completed a TV study worth 200 points ( equal to 20 dollars ) and I have yet to be compensated. After sending at least 4 different emails to the help desk ( which I have screen shots of ) at opinion outpost I have not gotten one email back in regards to this matter besides that it takes 4 to 6 weeks to receive my payment. So as I wait patiently I still continue to complete survey's and today September 20, 2017 I log into my account to cash out on my points that I do have and I received a message saying my account is frozen. Wow I have done nothibg for them to suspect my account of anything besides me wanting to get paid for my time and energy. This was such a inconvenience for me as I desperately needed my earned money. I contacted the help desk once again and still no response. I am very disappointed and I will continue to find out who or what I can do or reach in regards to this matter. Will keep you guys posted until then please be mindful of this site.

OpinionOutpostcannot redeem points earned from surveys

For the past two days I have been trying to redeem the points I earned from completing surveys on OpinionOutpost. I did nothing different than I normally do when redeeming my points. Now I get an error message stating my "account has been suspended due to data issues." I gave a lot of my time to complete the surveys, so please be fair and allow me access to my points. If something changed, an explanation would be appreciated.

OpinionOutpostaccount frozen and will not let me take out the $80.00 of mine.

I have been doing surveys for this company for quite awhile. Now that I want to take out my money it says this account is frozen. I think $80.00 dollars is an amount that I will fight for because I need the money. Cannot believe that they are doing this to me. I need help on this. My name is Deanna O'Neil, Bend, Oregon 97703. I have been trying to get into my account for over a week now, so it's time I do something about it. Todays date is 09/04/2017 My e-mail address is [protected]@q.com.

OpinionOutpostsurveys

I am not getting any surveys in my inbox can you please look into it for me I have had this problem before and you fixed it I cannot understand why this keeps happening can you please fix this issue for me again Sincerely, Linda Pope you can contact me @ [protected]@bellsouth.net I love doing your surveys it helps me with my Christmas money I live on a fixed income and these surveys come in handy.

OpinionOutpostopinion outpost paypal claim

For two days now I have been trying to claim my 100 points it will not let me use my paypal so I was trying to use my moms paypal account and it still wont let me cash out, now this is what my account says Sorry, we are unable to process your claim. This transaction has been flagged in our systems. If you would like more information please contact our helpdesk. So I'm needing to find out what I need to do to be able to cash out. my account is under Brooke huggins. my number is [protected]. Thank you.

OpinionOutpostsheppard

I have been with Opinion Outpost for quite a while now and on many instances when I try to redeem my points, they freeze my account with the explanation'Your account has been frozen due to data concerns' which means that they don't have the funds to pay me. When asked why my account was frozen, I get no response from the helpdesk...I think that this should be reported to a higher authority since there are numerous complaints filed against them. Does anyone know who to contact for matters like this?

OpinionOutpost — membership terminated

opinion outpost have terminated my membership for violation of the terms and condition I never have had a...

OpinionOutpost — survey links all say "unexpected error" when page loads

I've been using Opinion Outpost since early August, 2017. I've been a consistent, daily user up until about...

OpinionOutpost — says $ (10) is pending

Good morning I did surveys yesterday eve Aug-28-2017 in hopes of making a few dollars to catch the bus to...

OpinionOutpostfrozen account

right after cashing out 100 points to paypal for $10 I attempted to sign back in to my account I got the message that follows (your account has been frozen due to data concerns) I have always done exactly what I was told to do answer questions honestly which I have, read each survey question carefully and not to speed through the survey which I did exactly as they told me to do and I have not received the $ 10 to my paypal account and I only use 1 email account

OpinionOutpostsurvey payments

My name is Sharon Rivas. When I went to cash in my opinion points to Pay Pal. When it asked for my Pay Pal information, my account locked up. The message said "account locked due to data concerns". I have not been able to get into my account or obviously been paid yet. My account with online survey company "opinion outpost" has 228 points. My email is [protected]@gmail.com.

OpinionOutpostsurvey done twice

i was on survey PRJ-279924-QL5Y5* it said not complete. I did this twice watched the video 2 times for 1 hr a piece . I thought I made a mistake the first time so i re did it. after the video a screen came up.

Thank you for watching the video. Please make sure you have taken the picture. You can continue with the survey now. AND NOTHING BUT 2 HRS OF WASTED TIME. It said I was to be compensated $12.00 . Please look into this my time is very valuable to me.
                      IT WAS ON THE SHOW CLAWS

My e-mail address is [protected]@GMAIL.COM

OpinionOutpostopinion outpost

Pledge tell me what's going on I have tried to logon in for about 4 days
                        And I haven't been able to get into the site keeps saying that my account has been frozen and they don't let me login . I do these survey all the time I changed my number but kept the same email address so that shouldn't have anything to do with it please get this straight as I need to go back to doing your surveys again . Thank you

OpinionOutpostaccount frozen whilst cashing my points

My account has been frozen whilst cashing in my points in PayPal, very frustrated. I got the following message.
                          Your membership has been terminated as a result of the violation of the Opinion Outpost Terms & Conditions. For questions, please, contact [protected]@opinionoutpost.co.uk
                          I have send them an email and had an autoresponse saying it will take more than one or two working days to get back, 5 days now, no response. I can see it has happened to a lot of people already. Really furious to find that they are cheaters.

• Na
                              Navya Anu Jul 21, 2017

Hi even opinion world.in also in the same lines of terminating accounts if we try to redeem our points for the vouchers. I have 540 points with opinionworld.in. Yesterdat(July 21st, 2017) when i tried to redeem, it said your account terminated. 10 days back my sister enquired if any FP vouchers available with you to redeem her 700 points, her account was terminated.
                              Both are of survey sampling internationsl (SSI) panels. Please am cautioning you to not to believe them and do surveys with them. I hop they are cheating us. They are using our valuable time to invest on surveys and when we redeem they are terminating us and they are benefitig by not paying us. Pls pls do their surveys. This is my experience.

• Na
                              Navya Anu Jul 21, 2017

Both are of survey sampling internationsl (SSI) panels. Please am cautioning you to not to believe them and do surveys with them. I hop they are cheating us. They are using our valuable time to invest on surveys and when we redeem they are terminating us and they are benefitig by not paying us. Pls pls dont do their surveys. This is my experience.

Joyce Nicole Carter Aug 01, 2017

I tried to redeem my points and now my account is frozen. What is going on?

OpinionOutpostit was weird as if they were gathering information to sell.

They would give me 5 points for signing up. The questions were exhaustive and felt like they were gathering information on me to sell. (Just a feeling, no evidence.) Then they asked me to take a survey. I took one that would take about "25 minutes." The questions started, still asking me my likes and dislikes with some personal questions. Against thinking. "They know a lot about me to sell this to someone." About 20 minutes into it I was told I didn't qualify, but more surveys available. Then it dawned on me. Several years ago, I had signed up and this happened each time; gathering more information and almost the time gone told I didn't qualify. (Obe question? "With more than 5 words tell us what you want to be doing 5 years from now." What does this have to do with answering their surveys?)

Not saying this with everyone, but I believe it has other motives than asking my opinion; me making money.

Opinion Outpost — froze my account when trying to redeem points for amazon gift cards.

My account keeps getting frozen when I try to redeem points. First time was 5/30. When I tried to redeem...

Opinion Outpostreport this online company for non-payment of services.

Opinion Outpost also froze my account when I tried to cash out via Pay Pal for numerous surveys completed, in the amount of $30.00.
                              Since Opinion Outpost is located in Connecticut, filing a complaint to the Connecticut Attorney General's office is the best course of action, plus reporting them to the Connecticut Better Business Bureau. Filing complaints can be completed online.

report this online company for non-payment of services.