Opinion Outpostcheated me out of money

M Review updated:

This is a legitimate survey site. If you do surveys online, don't waste your time with opinion outpost. What they have done to me is really hard to believe. I have been a member of them for over a year. Recently I have been having problems, don't know if it is with the or ssi who they go through, but a lot of my surveys are recording and I am not being credited. The only other survey site I do surveys for is toluna, so I am not doing the same surveys, I repeatedly told them of the errors, some I never even asked about. I have let at least 100 points (10.00) go. When I took a 55-point survey and wasn't credited I had it. They credited me after much complaining, and then a couple of days later I did about half a dozen surveys one night, 4 were not credited. By this time I was afraid if I complained too much my member ship would be canceled. Several others I talked to had this done, and I read about many others. I took a survey for gongos research for them and it seems that it didn't credit, I asked about it, and wondered why all the problems, I also mentioned several the night before did this, but I let it go. I did 3 more surveys and tried to cash out, bam - my membership was canceled, and the 14.80 I worked hard to make, was taken from me, I couldn't even cash out. I am contacting the bbb about them, also several other forums and survey police, but I don't think they'll pay me. If you do online surveys, save your time and don't join opinion outpost, they will make sure to scam you out of point earned.

angelamorales Oct 25, 2018

This has just happened to me and I’ve been going back and forth with them hoping i can bully or scare them into allowing me to at least collect my money. I’m trying to figure out how to do that and thought maybe if i write to their clients, the ones we are filling out surveys for they might back down.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices