Online Institute of America — OVERSEAS FRAUDULENT company

L

BUYER BEWARE!!! Upon enrolling and successfully completing their OSHA 10 online course, I have yet to receive my required DOL card after waiting 8+ weeks! Unfortunately, when you call inquiring of the status of your card (required for my employment), I've been hung up on when I asked to speak to a supervisor. As a company with a business name of "Online Institute of America, " it is quite ironic that all their customer service reps are located in the PHILLIPINES!! Before being hung up on again, I was told that my OSHA 10 DOL card "may take several more weeks before being printed." Interesting-- just two weeks ago, I was told by another rep that it had been sent out 4 weeks earlier! Thankfully, I paid using a CREDIT card, of which my account will be credited the full amount from this international waste of my time and resources.