Menu
Online House Report Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Online House Report
reviews & complaints

www.onlinehousereport.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.8 8 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Online House Report has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Online House Report. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Online House Report reviews & complaints

L
4:06 am EDT

Online House Report Efficient and Helpful: A Review of Online House Report

It was easy to navigate the website and I was able to get my report in no time. The report was helpful in giving me an idea of the property and its surroundings. I would definitely recommend this website to anyone looking for a house report.

There was a couple misspelled words and some grammar errors but it didn't affect my understanding of the information. The website was good at explaining the meaning of the terms used in the report in a simple and easy to understand way. It was also convenient to be able to access the report online at any time.

I was happy with the service and the price was reasonable, considering the amount of information given in the report. I would suggest the website creators to add more options for customization of the reports to fit the specific needs of the customer.

Overall, using Online House Report was a good experience and a helpful tool in my search for a new home.

C
4:02 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Online House Report Discover Your Home's Value with Ease Using Online House Report - My Review

I found Online House Report (onlinehousereport.com) easy as pie. It was so simple to use, even a newbie like me could figure it out. I was finally able to find out how much my property was worth, and it was a relief. I had no idea how much my home had appreciated since I bought it. The last time I did anything to the place was back in 2014 when I remodered it and got new appliances, a better W/D, a security system, and some nice tile floors.

The website was very straightforward which was great for me. It gave me the option to compare other properties in my area, so I could see how my house stacked up. I definitely recommend checking out Online House Report if you're curious about your home's worth. It's a no-brainer!

T
3:33 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Online House Report Online House Report: Hassle-Free Info on Your House, But Watch Out for the Gift Card Promise!

Online House Report is the bomb! I found all the details I needed to know about my house on this website without any hassle. It was so dang easy to access all the info I wanted and more.

But one thing I gotta say, I couldn't figure out how to print out the checklist which was a bummer. And another bummer is that I clicked submit on my review to get a free Amazon gift card, but it didn't seem to go through or what have you. So now, I'm not receiving the gift card like the advertisement said I would.

Overall, I still think Online House Report is worth checking out if you're looking for some helpful information on your house. It's legit!

Hide full review

Is Online House Report legit?

Our verdict: Online House Report has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Online House Report's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Online House Report can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Online House Report earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Online House Report achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Online House Report has received 8 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Online House Report's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Onlinehousereport.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Online House Report website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Onlinehousereport.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Online House Report have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Online House Report Streamline Your Home Purchase with Comprehensive Online House Report

I gotta say, I was pretty impressed with the Online House Report. It really helped me out with my recent home purchase. As an investor, I needed a lot of information to make sure I was making the right decision, and this report had everything I needed in one place.

The report was really comprehensive. It covered all the important stuff like the property's history, any liens or encumbrances that might affect the sale, and even the neighborhood demographics. I thought it was really cool that they also included some information on local schools and crime rates.

Honestly, I was having a lot of trouble finding all this information on my own. I was just about ready to give up when I stumbled across the Online House Report. And let me tell ya, it was a lifesaver. I hate spending hours scouring the internet for information, so having it all consolidated in one report was a huge time-saver for me.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the Online House Report to anyone who's thinking about buying a home. It's well worth the money, in my opinion. Sure, there were a few typos here and there, but nothing that got in the way of me understanding the information. So yeah, definitely give it a shot if you're in the market for a new place. You won't regret it.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Online House Report Online House Report: A Comprehensive and Reliable Tool for Selling Your Home

I gotta say, I was pretty happy with the Online House Report. It was just what we needed to give us confidence in our plans to sell our house in the spring. It confirmed what we already suspected about the state of our house and gave us some good tips on what we need to do before we put it on the market.

The price for the report was very close to what we had expected, which was also pretty right on. We were happy to see that we weren't getting ripped off, ya know? It can be hard to trust online services sometimes, but I think Online House Report really did us a solid.

Overall, I would definitely recommend giving Online House Report a try if you're thinking of selling your house. It's a small price to pay for some peace of mind during what can be a pretty stressful time. Heck, I might even use them again myself if I ever decide to buy another house!

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Online House Report Discover the Value of Your Property Easily with Online House Report - A Must-Try!

I was just curious about how valuable my crib was. Ya know, I didn't wanna go through some long and involved process or have to talk to some real estate agent. I was just curious! That's when I discovered Online House Report (onlinehousereport.com). And lemme tell ya, this site is so fast and so easy that I was blown away. I even got more info than I bargained for. This site is a must for any property owner. Trust me, you won't regret it.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Online House Report Easy-to-Use Website with Helpful Information for Finding a New Home

This website was like totally super easy to use like you wouldn't believe, and it had all the deets on the pad I was peepin'. While it wasn't exactly what I was after, the intel they had on the crib was mad useful, know what I'm sayin'? Me and the squad just moved into the spot a few months back and it was like spot on with what the report said it was gonna be like. Plus, they had heaps of info on the schools nearby and other important spots in the hood, and that was like legit cool. So yeah, like totally a dope site, you should check it out if you're on the hunt for a new spot.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Online House Report Online House Report: A Must-Have Before Selling Your Home!

This onlin house report is the bomb! We are thinkin bout sellin our crib come spring and we wanted to make sure we got all our ducks in a row. So we checked out onlinehousereport.com and it was a big help! We found out what needs fixin up and what we need to be thinkin about before we let anyone come peep our pad. The price we paid was really fair and it was real close to what we thought the crib was worth, so that made us feel pretty good.

The only bummer was that they only counted the ground floor in their report, even though we got a sweet finished basement with two more rooms and a fireplace, plus a basement under our huge garage! But we still got good intel on the main floor, so it was still worth it. Plus we gotta say, our area in Finger Lakes is waaaay beautiful - we up on a hill and our crib's on a corner. Super sick views!

About Online House Report

Online House Report is a unique and highly effective platform that provides comprehensive property information in an easy-to-understand format. This platform is designed to provide instant access to a wide range of valuable information about a property, including critical details such as property history, ownership details, sales history, and much more.

One of the distinct features that set Online House Report apart is its user-friendly interface that eliminates the need for any specialized knowledge to navigate the platform to access the information. This platform is designed to provide detailed, objective information to anyone - from homeowners and buyers to real estate agents and professionals - seeking to research and evaluate a property.

The website is powered by a robust database that is regularly updated to ensure that users can access up-to-date and accurate property information. Online House Report offers a wide range of reports, including property valuation, title search, property tax records, building permits, and code violations reports.

Using this platform is fast and easy. Users only need to enter the property's address or the owner’s name, and the system automatically generates a report for the requested property. The report generated contains detailed information that is often difficult to find elsewhere, making it a valuable resource for anyone interested in a property before buying or selling.

In conclusion, Online House Report is a reliable, quick, and efficient platform that provides comprehensive property information. It is an essential tool for anyone looking to buy, sell, or research a property. With its accurate and detailed reports and user-friendly interface, Online House Report is a must-have resource for homeowners, buyers, sellers, and real estate professionals.

Online House Report Customer Reviews Overview

Online House Report is one of the leading real estate platforms in the market currently. Its efficient services make it a popular choice for many homeowners and potential property buyers. We have thoroughly analyzed the website for the benefit of our esteemed readers and here are some of the key features that make Online House Report standout.

One of the standout features of Online House Report is its user-friendly interface. The website is designed to be easy to navigate, enabling users to quickly and effortlessly find the information they are after. Additionally, the website provides a wealth of information regarding property reports, providing users with instant access to comprehensive property data, including property values, ownership history, and much more.

Another key feature of Online House Report is its accuracy. The website is dedicated to providing the most accurate information regarding the property, and with a team of experienced professionals, the information you receive is reliable. Furthermore, the website is easy to use, and it’s easy and straightforward to order a property report, making it a popular choice for many homeowners.

Online House Report is also known for its customer service. The platform values its customers, and as such, its support team is available to help in case of any need. The team is professional, friendly, and prompt in responding to inquiries, guaranteeing customers satisfaction at all times.

In conclusion, Online House Report is a reliable platform for property research. Its user-friendly interface, accuracy, and exceptional customer support make it a popular choice for homeowners and potential property buyers alike. We recommend Online House Report to anyone wishing to access comprehensive and reliable property reports.

Holistic Rating Overview

4.2
66 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Online House Report phone number

+1 855-487-6920
+1 855-487-6920
Click up if you have successfully reached Online House Report by calling +1 855-487-6920 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Online House Report by calling +1 855-487-6920 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Online House Report by calling +1 855-487-6920 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Online House Report by calling +1 855-487-6920 phone number

Online House Report website

www.onlinehousereport.com

Online House Report email

Online House Report social media

Online House Report address

USA

Online House Report Category

Online House Report is related to the Real Estate category.

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Online House Report?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Online House Report Customer Service. Initial Online House Report complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Online House Report above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Online House Report. Discuss the issues you have had with Online House Report and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.