Online-Home-Jobs.coma bad scam website where they advertise home based jobs for people all over the world

O

A bad scam website where they advertise home based jobs for people all over the world. They offer different types of work like ad posting, data input, etc and also they offer a maxmoney investment scheme where they advertise that you get 60%-90% monthly interest returns on your investment. I invested $25 in this scheme and to this day have not received any money like i was promised. Have sent many emails to them regarding this, but have received no response at all. I would really like to see them in prison and get my $25 back. Anyone who is looking for home based jobs, please stay away from this one. You will just lose all your money cuz they always ask for deposit.

Sadatzai Aug 14, 2019

i want work with you ok

• Fe
    felmort Oct 16, 2018

I want to say that I'm not pleased about this website. They ripped me off for $86.00 Canadian money since May this year. I want my full refund back please.

ID OHJ35515
    [email protected]

• Na
    nag1052 Nov 29, 2012

yes brother i paid Rs 5500..till now i didnt get any work and no one can response

• Mi
    mingyiwu Aug 15, 2011

I was a victim too. I made my payment via paypal to Plimus Ltd. I filed a dispute on the website of Plimus Ltd and got my full refund. I hope you get yours back soon.