Online City Tickets — price difference
My three tickets I ordered were priced at $98, the tickets I received are marked $65.70. These tickets are for John Prine March 11, 2017 at the Midland in Kansas City, Mo. When I total everything up (Tax, Service Charge, and Delivery) I get a total of $320.65 and you charged me $397.15, that's a difference of $ 76.50. Please explain, why I got $65.70 tickets and paid $98.00.
More Online City Tickets Complaints & Reviews
- OnlineCityTickets - don't buy tickets from this website! 
- www.onlinecitytickets.com - they provided fake info and I haven't got my tickets 
- Online City Tickets - beware! they are selling fake tickets!
- Online City Tickets - scam 
- Online City Tickets - online ticket sales
- OnlineCityTickets.com - bruno mars tickets
- Online City Tickets - fraud price gualging
- [Resolved] OnlineCityTickets.com - tickets
- OnlineCityTickets.com - unethical business practices 
- Online City Tickets - ringling brothers circus tickets