One Source Talent Logo

One Source Talent

Having problems with One Source Talent?

One Source Talent reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 23, 2008. The latest review Stay away was posted on Oct 20, 2011. The latest complaint Dont be fooled by sanabel billan was resolved on Jul 27, 2011. One Source Talent has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 16 reviews. One Source Talent has resolved 9 complaints.

One Source Talent Customer Service Contacts

2653 Industrial Row
Troy, MI 48084
(Corporate address)

One Source Talent is a service for the fashion and acting communities. The company maintains an interactive database of models, actors and clients looking to fulfill creative requests and needs.

One Source Talent Complaints & Reviews

One Source Talent AgencyStay away

I am going to be brief…this review is really for those of you who are considering going to them for a jump-start in the modeling/acting industry. All I can say is: STAY AWAY. The people who work there are like robots who have obviously memorized, rehearsed, and recited a SALES PITCH! I have been in the modeling industry for over ten years and have worked with fantastic photographers (those who have worked with celebrities and for “VOGUE” and Oscar de la Renta to name a few) so I have a hard time believing that OST has photographers that can come close to competing with them! But they told me that I would have to still pay the fee and use their photographers. NO agency will ask for money up front. They claim that they are NOT a modeling or talent agency…if that’s the case then where do they get off trying to take money from people trying to break into the business? A REAL agency will be selective with their talent.Upon arrival to my “interview” I felt a red flag go off when I got ushered into a waiting room like cattle. The one-on-one meeting was also a joke and they tried to get me to return the next day; NO THANK YOU. I feel like they take advantage of people who have dreams for themselves or their children to become actors or models. I am almost 100% sure that the person I met with spoke fast b/c she knew I had experience (based on the 2 lines they give you to name your previous experience)and knew that I wouldn’t be returning and that I knew it was a scam.

One Source Talent — Dont be fooled by sanabel billan

Scam doesn't even describe it. I met with this "talent coordinator" sanabel billan, probably a decoy...

One Source TalentDoes nothing you can't do yourself

No agency in the country, (or whatever they want to call themselves), that claims they are trying to actually help you get started in the entertainment industry will only insist you go to just one photographer in the whole city! In fact, any legitimate agency will give you a list of working photographers they have cleared and then let you decide who you want to work with. But One Source Talent only recommends one person in each city they have an office in because they get kick backs from that photographer from the referral. All they do is scam young talent in order to make money. I recommend to any person trying to get into the industry, that they go directly to a reputable model or acting agency, (Ford, Elite, Wilhelmina, Click, Commercials Unlimited, CAA... I guarantee they give you a list of photographers and they don't get kick backs! I've worked in the business for over 30 years.

One Source TalentRipoff Don't pay Them

OST is a ripoff after going to their so called in office talent serch?. I was told they thought I had what it took to make it, but i would have to pay the $495|.(DON'T EVER PAY UP FRONT)If an agencie wants you to pay upfront run as fast as you can in the other direction;. They called me everyday for a week before they got my money;. After I paid them I never talked to anyone other than a secutary, . They were always with a new "COW".. They will sign anybody no matter what you look like or how terrible an avtor you are?. They just want that $495 after that forget about talking to them or getting any kind of actting job.

• Ms
          Ms.Nichole Aug 29, 2011

I agree they took my money too.they ask me for $498.00.i only had $220.00 they said they was go still take my headshot and work with me.when i came back to take my headshot.they said that they can't do it, because i need the rest of my money.so i ask for my money back and they said no.im just praying for them people over there.God go deal with them better than i can.if you reap good you saw good.you reap bad and you get bad.and that company is bad.

One Source Talent — Predatory Company

One Source Talent is a SCAM. I applied for an audition online. They called and said they wanted to see me...

One Source Talent — How dare you scam people!!!

Out of all the years i've been in this world i have never had anything like this happen to me. I read...

One Source TalentFraud

One Source Talent is a completet fraud! (Dallas Office) Kaylee is Head attitude in charge and some short non intimadating guy who really wants to be a female by the name of Luis, more than sure he got job just because of his vainness if thats a word. Ask for 495.00 set up fee and additonal 39.00 a month after talking alot of jibberious. I walk out! Really hope many people dont fall for this scam. A few girls had appts aftr me and called and I told them the 411. Thank god I save @ least 3 people from wasting additional time. I pray that eventually they will be closed down due to their taking advantage of people not being knowledgeable of the cut throat industry! Good luck to you all and be aware!

One Source TalentThe company is a fraud

I was online I went to one source web site, I recieve a call back two days later. I set apointment once I got to the building I notice there hardly cars parked. When I went inside there wasn't any other business open the on the floors, so what came to mind they were the only ones that rented a floor in the building. I arrived in the there was receptionist and few other people there, to make a long story short once everyone arived we got a interview and they like us we have to come for a second one, then they ask for money $495.00 that is a riiiiiip off I didn't go back for a second interview. I have the money, but i'm not paying a organization that surpose to help me, "that is shady", duces!

One Source Talent AgencyHuge scam

To Whom It May Concern: The below is the letter that I wrote to One Source Talent, they are a huge scam and I will continue to blog, until justice is serviced.

I am requesting a full refund of the $495 and also the monthly website fee; as I previously discussed with Marissa and Nancy regarding my issues. When I got home, I immediately started investigating your organization. I realized not only am I very unhappy with your overall reviews and reputation but my pictures that were placed on your site are far from professional and do me no justice. Furthermore, my measurements were never taken.

Both during the presentation and interview the following day, One Source Talent made your organization sound as if you were an agency. Then as I proceeded to look further at the casting calls, there were only three MI-based open positions and the others were out of state and/or non-paying jobs. I understand it takes time and hard work to build up a resume, but the representation of your booking department is misleading. I was also told I would know when or if I would be submitted for opportunities.

Marissa told me she would email me open opportunities and/or I could personally speak with the booking department, then I was told that person that I needed to speak with already went home. Nancy from Customer Care did call me back and advised me to send this fax to get my issue resolved civilly.

I talked to my attorney and contacted the Better Business Bureau and their suggestion was to make sure I contacted your organization and insist on a full refund. Michigan's Right to Refusal is within a three-day grace period for a fully entitled refund. I was not looking for overnight fame and understand there is no guarantee, but the $495 caught me off guard and this is just not something that I feel is right for the starting point of my future career.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

• Ha
                HAYGURL Mar 24, 2011

Thank you so much, this helps me SO MUCH you have no idea. I was going to call those idiots and sign up for an appt. Now I see their leader is a doof. Thanks so much.

• Co
                ComplaintsB0ard Mar 07, 2011

This is the phone number of one of the scam artists. They won't answer to you unless you don't reach out to them and call them on their cell phones. This was the only way I got my money back. Good luck.

Sanable Billan - One Source Talent: [protected]

• Ci
                Ciaraslovee Dec 19, 2010

They said the exact samething to me, they are a big rip off and all they want is your money, and whn my mom was asking questions about why is she just being informed about this money and such things like that they got an attitude with us and kicked us out because we were asking very simple questions. the are fraudulent !

JoshD13 Oct 29, 2010

I went to OST agency yesterday (Dallas, TX Office). They were extremely nice. Had my first interview, and was asked to come back. I asked them about any cost, and was told there wasn't any by the front desk girl as I was leaving. Came back for my second interview, and was told the director absolutely loved my look, and how marketable it was. THEEEN all of a sudden, "Sign this contract, How would you like to pay today" PAY?? I was told there isn't...No there's a $500 start-up fee plus $39.99 a month. In other words. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, OR MONEY FOR THIS SCAM COMPANY! PLEASE!

One Source Talent Management — Scam

I could tell you all about how BAD One Source Talent is but if you check and read this site you will see that...

One Source Talent — SCAM!!!

!!!ONE SOURCE TALENT IS A SCAM!!! One Source Talent, model agency, charged me about $600.00 for fees. I...

One Source Talent — Scam!

Dear Readers, I applied for an interview with One Source Talent. The next day they contacted me stating...

One Source Talent — scam

this is a modeling agency in beverly hills i applied for one source talent on their we site, the next day i...

One Source Talent — Scam services

One source talent, model agency, charge me $534. 95 for fees on june 24, 2009. I provide my personal...

One Source Talent — Misrepresentation

Most recently, Mr. Anthony Toma, President of One Source Talent, alleged to Google that infrindged upon hi...

One Source Talent Agency — Fraud and cheating

As far as I'm concerned. Of what I have seen. I work at the office and we get calls from major feature...