Menu

Old Navy review: refuse to take my $5.00 off coupon

D
Author of the complaint
11:56 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I applied old navy card about a month ago. So, I went there earlier this afternoon, I was excited to see all the new spring clothes so I got shirt, pair of socks, and earrings. I went up to cashier, I gave her $5.00 coupon, she stated she need the old navy card, and I told her I left it at home. I was going to use my debit card. She said she cannot use coupon unless I need the old navy card. It had happened before. I was so mad so I left the store. I will never go back to Old Navy. I will spead the words to other people, my family, friends, and co workers.

More Old Navy complaints & reviews

Old Navy - different prices in store vs. online
Old Navy - contest
Old Navy - unnotified credit card limit decrease
3 comments
R
Mar 17, 2015 2:08 pm EDT

Also if the same thing happened before you should know that you are required a card. It is obvious you are still too young to shop without a parent.

R
Mar 17, 2015 2:07 pm EDT

Next time go shopping with a parent. It is not their fault you left your card at home. If mommy or daddy went shopping with you they could have read the terms and conditions of the card and made sure you bought your Old Navy card with you. So because of your mistake you are angry at them. You should be angry at yourself. The fact that you are angry at them for something that is your fault shows you are a child.

C
Mar 17, 2015 12:07 pm EDT

CONTACT

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

298 complaints