Obey Your Body — Unethical and manipulative behaviour and empty promises.
My daughter and I was conned into buying R18 000 worth of Obey your body and other brand names products at the store in Menlyn Shopping Centre in the beginning of August 2016, which included 24 months worth of facials. We booked our first sessions and had our facials during the last week of Aug, and found it quite ridiculous, done by a beautician they had in for the day from the Soap Stories shop in Mall of Africa. She did the absolute minimum, and sent us on our way. When we tried to book our appointments for facials this month, we were told they closed down, and so have almost all the other similar shop in the country it seems.
You feel conned out of your money in every possible way.
Shopping centres should not allow these con artists into their shops.
I had a similar experience at Kolonade last year, and when I looked at the card I had left, I now see it was also Obey your body products being sold.
They teach these European/Italian people how to con you into buying - always on Credit card, and they promise you the product will last you at least 18 months. They promise you service knowing full well they won't be there to deliver.
More Obey Your Body Complaints & Reviews
- Obey Your Body - cohersion
- Obey Your Body - liars and scammers
- Obey Your Body - fake garantee
- Obey Your Body - PUSHY CON-ARTISTS
- Obey Your Body - Beware of Deceptive Sales Tactics
- Obey Your Body - Seedy & Pushy Salespeople
- Obey Your Body / Genome Cosmetics - obey your body instant eye wrinkle eraser
- Obey Your Body - SCAMMERS!
- Obey Your Body - Unethical Behavior
- Obey Your Body - Barcelona airport obey your body shop