Oasis Financialloans

U

Omg, oasis financial is by far the worst!!! They are not true to their word, and very unethically spoken communication to its patrons, they just lie about everything including repayment terms, interest paid on the loans. I borrowed $1900 and have to pay back over $3000 back in 6 months and they're bullying my lawyer and I with the repayment terms, they say one thing and doing another. Honestly I'm ready to withdraw my settlements, or fire my lawyer, or make a deal with the insurance company on my own, I don't plan on letting them rape the hell out of my pockets, like that and dictate and bully my lawyer and I on how much they can accept as a partial payment, due to me having multiple lawsuits and a small one settling soon before the biggest ones, they want to put holds on every lawsuit I have and I'm not loosing to them blood suckers... we'll all lose together before I let them rob me like that!!!