NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] — repairs not being made in my house, hazardous ones
I am having a major issue with getting repairs done in my house. I have had tickets in for more then a year and repairs still have not been made. In my sons room it rains whenever it rains outside. There is mold all in my bathroom. My kitchen floor was uprooted and never completed. I have developed minor breathing problems and so has my son. I am reaching out to whoever will listen but nothing seems to be getting done.
More NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - Screaming preachers
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem