NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] — maintenance/ housing case workers
Hello my name is Deja Lebron and I live in ingersol houses, I will like to make a complaint, I lived here for four years and the maintenance workers are never available to do the work that is needed in my home I have paint chipping off my walls everywhere and some of my lights don't work unless I plug something into the outlet . I have a child in the home as well don't want him to get sick, also there is never a housing manger available for me to speak to or see, they are never in the office and the receptionist claims they will be in later on in the day This is the third time this has happened and I can't get the necessary documents I need .
More NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers 
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones 
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator 
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence 
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem
- Dewitt Clinton Housing NYCHA - lack of proper repair and procedure policy