Having problems with Nuts?

Nuts reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 22, 2016. The latest review order: 5425996 from nuts.com was posted on Nov 20, 2017. Nuts has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. Nuts has resolved 0 complaints.

Nuts Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nuts Customer Service. Initial Nuts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nuts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nuts. Discuss the issues you have had with Nuts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nuts Complaints & Reviews

Nutsorder: 5425996 from nuts.com

Hey i ordered some 10 pounds of nuts from nuts.com, I placed this order on nuts.com website on 13th november and it was supposed to be delievered on 20th november 2017, but it has not been delievered yet, moreover when i try to track my order on your site it shows no information available. So i want to know about my order and the reason why it has not been delievered on time.
My order tracking nuber is

Tracking Number: [protected]

Plzz help..

Nuts.comBad service

Ordered some nuts and dried fruits from Nuts website. I really loved this site in the past and was always satisfied with the product and service, but my recent experience was terrible!
    I contacted these guys and told them that my order was incorrect and asked for an exchange. They said no problem and asked me to return everything in order to get a replacement. I even paid some extra for the return shipping!! But these clowns keep telling me they never received anything and that they are unable to send me a replacement. When I contacted the shipping company they said that Nuts company did receive the package! I have no idea who was lying to me and I actually don't care, all I want is my money back!