Nutribulletnot working properly

I received the nutribullet for christmas and don't have the receipt so am unable to return to the company for repairs. However, I want others to know that I am very disappointed that this product has lasted less than a month. At first I was very pleased with the results. Now it is becoming increasingly difficult to use, the motor keeps running when the cup is taken out of the base and I can detect a burnt odour after using the machine.
I will not recommend to anyone else!

• Ck
    ckeno Aug 06, 2012

I bought the Nutri Bullet because I loved my old Magic Bullet. The PRODUCT is great but their sales promotion is a TOTAL RIP OFF!!! I Ordered my Nutribullet August 5 & it arrived 10 days later--along with the Boost Supplement. I was billed for the next payment of $19.99 plus the Boost on Sept. 5--the day the order was placed--not the date of delivery. I kept trying to call Nutribullet & got nothing but busy signals & didn't want to return the Boost until I cleared up the mess. You never reach a person--just a recording saying they'll call you back. I eventually connected with a person who had called me back only to discover that they had taken ANOTHER $61.97 out of my account for more Boost and another payment !!! So besides my original $19.99 they've taken $111.95 out of my account within 30 days of receiving the Nutribullet !!! STAY WASY FROM NURTIBULLET !!!

• Sm
    SmoothieLover Aug 09, 2012

Here is their website: http://www.nutribullet.com/index.php?r=site/contact and telephone number: Our customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 8pm, Eastern Time by phone at 1-855-34-NUTRI (1-855-346-8874).

• Lu
    Luna7 Oct 02, 2012

That just happened to me ckeno i can't get in touch with them customer service line is busy and they billed $112 to my credit card and sent me a package i didnt order. What did you end up doing?

• Rp
    RPJ Oct 08, 2012

Same thing just happened to me

• Fr
    Frankcsal Oct 30, 2012

I couldn't get thru today, and I sent them an email this evening. I hope they get back to me.

• Jd
    JDough Dec 06, 2012

Stay AWAY from Nutra Bullet. I purchased two, one for myself and one for my daughter. I was so disappointed. It's nothing more than a glorified blender. We only opened one of them before we realized how cheaply they were made. I packed it all back up and shipped them back for a return. It cost me around $50 to ship two of them back. I thought I was going to get credit for the $104 they charged to my credit card. But all I got was $40. They charged me for the shipping going AND coming. So it ended up costing me over $100 just to look at some plastic. Very shady if you ask me. Most companies give you a full refund including the shipping charges from "them". And you only pay for shipping it back. NOT NB!!! Don't get taken by them. If you own a good blender, it will produce the same thing or better. I feel completely ripped off !!!

• Le
    Lesmann Dec 23, 2012

I bought my nutribullet and love it, haven't had any problems.

• Cu
    cubana1 Jan 04, 2013

I have been trying to get in touch with them since I bought the product because I signed up for a warranty that I did not want and have been unable to contact them. Their phone number rings once then it gives a busy signal. I sent them an e-mail and they haven't answered. I'm going to report them to the Better Businees Bureau. I've never encountered such horrible customer service in my entire life and I do a lot of business on line!

• Tr
    True 952 Feb 22, 2013

I agree whole-heartedly w/all the complaints listed above EXCEPT the one that hasn't had a problem thus far. Don't worry, you will. It's just a matter of time. In addition, I tried to reach out to the warranty line as well, but to no avail. 818 995 0051.

• Fa
    far2nice2 Jul 02, 2013

Nutribullet design is such that, unlike a blender it does not suck air into the ingredients so much less oxidation of nutrients.
    For me it blends the ingredients so fine that it is almost a juice. It preserves the Salvestrol content very well.
    Very pleased so far.

• Di
    Disqustedwithcompany Jul 29, 2013

I order the Nutribullet on June 12, 2013. It got lost at my local Fed Ex drop off point. I can't get anyone over the phone, just a recording and no call back. I also emailed them, the replied that I needed to fill out an affidavit stating I never received the product and that I would have the paper work in 2 days. That was over 3 weeks ago.. I purchased this on installment payments and they are going to be deducting another one from my checking account and I don't know what to do to stop it since I can't get ahold of anyone. This is crazy. And sickening. Please people, just buy this product at Target!

• Md
    mdvs42 Sep 10, 2013

Ive just found this site, and want to start off by saying that I too bought into the Nutribullet craze. I was very satisfied in the beginning
    with the product itself. I thought that finally something i purchased off the TV ( which is not much) that actually does what it says.
    I even joined their blog group and was sharing with all the others the success, which by the way i really have not lost any wieght to speak of, i wasnt over weight to begin with just wanted to get healthier. I noticed my NB began making really wierd noises so i went online to see and they were post about the extractor blade wearing out and that you could request a new one which i tried and the no customer service idiot replies back that there is no new blade to be had? Funny people all over the post were saying how they were ordering theirs?? The blade now sounds like Im cutting wood in the morning with my chain saw in the kitchen and not to mention it leaks! so, I think David Wolf really had good intentions, however when you leave your company in the hands of incompetent idiots to run (like so many companies today) where they show up for a paycheck this is what you get!!! So im out $80.00 bucks (I bought mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond with a 20% coupon) so i guess its back to the old blender again which is what I was using before this. Think hard before spending your money! Good luck!

• Ke
    Kerby Maxwell Sep 20, 2013

I have had my nutribullet for about 6 weeks. I absolutely love mine. It's the best thing I have purchased of TV EVER. I would never ever return it. The quality of the product is amazing. Very thick plastic & a super sturdy base. I now have a nurtiblast every morning instead of toast and coffee. If I get the munchies at night time I have a small nurtiblast instead of chips or other crap I used to stuff in my face. I feel so much better. It's a fabulous product and I rave about it to everyone. Money well spent. Oh & I have lost 4 kilos...

• Br
    Brendano Nov 19, 2013

We've had our Nutribullet for about 3 months. We use it three times/day and reckon it's the best purchase we've made off a tv promtion. The accompanying book is superb in terms of is recipes and general information. It saves time compared to our old juicer, takes up far less bench-space in the kitchen, is easy to clean under running water and most importantly leaves no pulp. Concoctions prepared are only bound by your own imagination. Just hope it keeps going...

• Co
    Completely ripped off Jan 24, 2014

I'm totally pissed that to buy this in Australia, which is where I live, it costs twice as much as from the U.S or most other countries! What a rip off!!! Nearly $300.00 plus the postage on top of that!! Not fair. Looking at buying one from the U.S, as even with the high postage costs AND the fact that I have to buy a volt converter, I'm still going to save around $70-100 dollars better off!! Not happy

• Dr
    drehm Feb 16, 2014

Mine just up and quit working. They are cheaply made. Lesson learned: DO NOT FALL FOR INFORMERCIALS! i

JOE LEITE Feb 24, 2014

APLIANCES, AFTER FEW WEEKS OF USE, ONE SWICHT BECAME STUCK.
    VIBRATES NOTICIBLY AND THE BLADES ARE VERY DULL

• Br
    brigitte1 Apr 20, 2014

Pricing in Aussie is ridiculous - I was given one free from the USA USA$99 and have to buy the voltage converter here which is $100 approx. and twice as big as the bullet.

• Am
    amanda22z Jul 11, 2014

well it isnt for free !

• Ir
    Irysheis Jul 13, 2014

I have only used mine a few times and really like it. I am concerned though because last nite on TV they said that the blade was hazardous and chards of the metal could get into whatever you are mixing! I was checking for a recall when I found this site. I wish I had read all the comments before the purchase. For the lady looking for a new blade, I received a pamphlet with mine showing that you could purchase extra blades at any time so what is customer svc talking about when they tell you they are not available. We all work hard for our money and this just aggravates me so much when a company does stuff like this. Swanz shoes ripped me off last year, took my money and left town...how are companies allowed to get away with stuff. It seems this country has a law for everything but then consumers have little recourse in instances such as this! I have filed complaints, called the BBB, Atty General, Consumer Complaint...they still stole my money so what good did all that filing do me????

Janosk Aug 07, 2014

Wish the USA seller told me i need a Voltage Converter for it to be used in Australia . So off to WallCann and bought this 8ZED ST-1500 . Perfecto now.

• 26
    2623397750Wrong,wrong,wrong Sep 27, 2014

The blending cups draw liquid down into the machine casing. It is impossible to clean, attracts fruit flies, and is disgusting.

• Ci
    Cinlmn Dec 17, 2014

I am not happy with Nutribullet's customer service. I purchased mine from Costco in April/May 2014. After two months of use (I use it daily) the underside of the blade started leaking grease and continued to do that until last week when the veggie liquid from the mixer leaked through into the grease. I called them 12 times over two days without an answer so I returned it back to Costco for a replacement. I sent them an email on 12/16/14 and will wait to hear their response. I love the product but completely dislike their lack of phone support and IF this new unit becomes defective, I’ll follow up here again.
    Nice to see a place where we can vent. Thanks.

• Ph
    philip farina Feb 03, 2015

got one for xmas used 2 times switch broke... my wife took back to where she got it, gave her another one, used 3 times now switch sticks ... u would think that they would test these things before they put them on the market.. switch is plastic what do you think is going to happen... product very cheaply made... on info commercial the man talked about a lot of things, but he left out the most important thing of all... RELIABILITY... now we know why ...because there is none ...thanks china

• Re
    Reviewer56069 Oct 27, 2015

Hole was created in he mug and it might have fallen into the food which was accidentally processed in it. Its model MH1001. Date of incident 11/24/2015. Request a refund

• We
    Well_I_ll_Be Nov 19, 2015

Well guys...after a few months the NB bearings have seized, and the motor is burnt out. Wouldn't you know it the NB company says "Oh, no, you have a counterfeit unit, we cannot warranty that". Well ofcourse, there's no way a genuine unit would fail...right? err... right? so it HAS to be counterfeit.

• Sh
    Shinelle Shonelle Dec 29, 2015

I haven't even received mine yet and I am already disappointed. ordered it tonight, totally regret this as I should have done some more research first and think carefully. The website that i bought it on is called the official nutri bullet uk. not sure if website is real now as i didn't get any confirmation email and money have already been taken out my account. And they say in their T&C that I own the product ones full payment had been made. I want to cancel my order now but I checked out as guest. They took that money out way too quick and it seems a bit suspicious. I ordered two. i am so scared. I work hard for my money why can't these people do the same and stop scamming? It's very unfair.

Mariadelaway May 10, 2016

I am a disabled blind person, I am very disappointed at Nutribullet, I bought 2 Nutribullets, both are broken, I called 3 months ago, and also last month, no one replied, They sold a 4 year insurance covegage to me, no one answers the phone calls, and if they do they hang up right away, I paid this product in full via monthly bank, they did deliver the service they preach on their websites and catalogs. Do not buy antthing from this company, these people are scammers.