NSDL Pan Card Servicespan card not recieved

W

I have applied for pan card online at nsdl with acknowledgment # [protected]
Almost 60 days past and I did not received my card. repeatedly I m sending mails to nsdl but no reply from their side. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my card? or what is the status of card?
Wahab

• Ve
    verla shanthaiah Jul 23, 2008

Dear sir,

Iam verla shanthaiah would like to inform you that i have applied for pan card dated on 05-07-2008 till now you did not allot me the pan number. Iam waiting here to make my transactions please reply me as soon as possible to my mail

ACk no.[protected]

• Sr
    Sreekanth TG Jul 29, 2008

Sir,
    i have already applied for pan card via online and also submitted the documents (copy of school leaving certificate and copy of bank pass book) Acknowledgement number is [protected]. After some days i got a mail from your side, the content of the mail is the related documents not including the expanded form of the last and first name . There is no other documents in my hand with expanded form of my last&first name, please give me a correct suggetion for avoiding this problem

• Am
    Amruta Ashohrao Patil Aug 04, 2008

my pan card not recieved. i dont know my pan card no.

• Am
    Amruta Ashohrao Patil Aug 04, 2008

Pan Card Not recieved idont know my pan card nomber.

• Ha
    harsha vardhan Aug 08, 2008

i am applyed pan card on 29-05-2008. but till now i am not get that one. what is your service this is to bad. and try to solve my problemmy pan no:AMLPB1322M

• Su
    Sushil Mantoo Aug 08, 2008

Dear sir,

I Sushil Mantoo would like to inform you that i have applied for pan card dated on 04-05-2008 till now you did not allot me the pan number. Iam waiting here to make my transactions please reply me as soon as possible to my mail.

ACk no.[protected]

• Ga
    GANESH SHRIDHAR KADAM Aug 11, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card online with NSDL my pan number is AWBPK9222A
    Almost 1 year past and I did not received my card. Repeatedly I m sending mails to NSDL but no reply from their side. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my card? Or what is the status of Card?
    Ganesh Kadam

• As
    Ashwani Mishra Aug 25, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card with Acknowledgment # [protected]
    Almost 30 days past and I did not received my card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my card? Or what is the status of Card?
    Ashwani Mishra

Chandan Singh Aug 25, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card with My Acknowledgment no # [protected] My Pan Card No BYYPS0537B

Chandan Singh Aug 25, 2008

• Le
    leo raphy Sep 04, 2008

i have applied for the pan for me and my mother online and made the payment through credit card and also got the acknowledgment numbers as

leo raphy :[protected]

beena raphy881020104112514

still pan number is not issued.kindly look in to the matter

Chandan Singh Sep 08, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card with My Acknowledgment no # [protected] Dated 06.08.2008 My Pan Card No BYYPS0537B
    Almost 30 days past and I did not received my pan card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my pan card? Or what is the status of Card? please take this matter urgently and resend me pan card.

• Ka
    Karam Jeet Singh Sep 30, 2008

Sir,
    My Pan card no. is ARAPS1595H & Acknowledgment no is [protected] dated 07-aug-08. till date i have not received pan card kindly confirm status.

regards

Karam Jeet Singh
    Mob-[protected]

• Su
    SUCHITA KAPOOR Oct 29, 2008

Sir,

Please note that I have checked the my PAN card status and its mentioned that my PAN card has been dispatched on 10-sept-2008 at my address but till date I have nat recived my PAN Card.

Kindly confirm the status at the earliest arrange to send the same at earliest

Thanking You,

With Regards,

SUCHITA KAPOOR

SAJI SIVARAMAN NAIR Nov 02, 2008

still my PAN card not received. what is the next procedure?
    my pan details i took from site
    PAN: AHHPN2863J
    DLC/W/513/1

• Sh
    shyam gurjar Nov 03, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card my pan no.APWPG5345R Almost 20 days past and I did not received my pan card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my pan card? Or what is the status of Card? please take this matter urgently and resend me pan card.
    SHYAM GURJAR

• Sh
    shiv kumar Nov 04, 2008

Hi My PAN no is ATHPK2590H. I applied this for some correction but have not received it till now.

Please send this again if was not delivered properly in past.

Thanks,
    Shiv
    [protected]

• Ri
    Ritesh Nov 12, 2008

Write to: pancard.[protected]@gmail.com

They will help you with the reprinting of PAN card that you had not received, with a guarantee that you will now receive it within 10 working days.

They take care of everything, right from applying to the dispatch; and are helping global Indians with all kinds of PAN card issues.

• Ra
    Rakesh agnihotri Nov 14, 2008

I have applied for Pan Card my pan no.AOJPR2916K Almost 6 months past and I did not received my pan card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my pan card? Or what is the status of Card? please take this matter urgently and resend me pan card.

Rakesh Agnihotri

• Ge
    GEETA RAMESHBHAI RAJGORE Nov 15, 2008

i am applyed pan card on 04-10-2008. but till now i am not get that one. what is your service this is to bad. and try to solve my problem.my application no is : [protected] and coupon no. [protected].

• Um
    uma devi agrawal Dec 02, 2008

i have not yet recieved my pan card .auckno.is022020100004405 pan no. is AMHPA3889Q

• Ya
    Yasaswini Jan 28, 2009

I have applied for Pan Card with Acknowledgment # [protected] almost 30 days past and I did not receive my card.Please note that I have checked my PAN card status and its mentioned that my PAN card has been dispatched on 7th Jan 2009 at my address, but till date I have not received my PAN Card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my card? Or what is the status of Card?

With regards,
    Yasaswini.

• Ve
    VeeraSekhar Feb 26, 2009

I have applied for Pan Card online with NSDL my pan number is AGLPV8567E
    VeeraSekhar

• De
    deepak Mar 31, 2009

my pan card number is ALIPC5222H. But i didn't get my pan card. so what should i do.

regards
    deepak

• Ra
    Rajesh V Ram Apr 03, 2009

I have applied for Pan Card online at NSDL with Acknowledgment # AQFPR8792K
    Almost 60 days past and I did not received my card. Repeatedly I m sending mails to NSDL but no reply from their side. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my card? Or what is the status of Card?

Rajesh V Ram

• Bi
    BipanL.Chopra Jun 05, 2009

I have applied for correction PAN DATA for PAN Alloted as per request dated 04.11.08 under Ack No [protected]
    I have submitted all relevant documents as desired.Tildate new PANCARD has not been received(as per information case is under scrutiny)

Bipan Lal Chopra

• Mh
    Mhod Naeem Jul 06, 2009

Dear,
    Sir, i have applied for Pan Card my pan no.APJPA347N Almost 45 days past and I did not received my pan card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my pan card? Or what is the status of Card? please take this matter urgently and resend me pan card on my adderss.
    HN No, 240/44 Shahi Kharat Khana
    Near Sunni Inter College, Victroia Ganj
    Lucknow, 226003

Meraj Ahmad

• Aj
    ajaykumar Jul 28, 2009

Hi My PAN no is BDIPK0726M. I applied this for some correction but have not received it till now.

• Ab
    abhi singh Oct 10, 2009

I have applied for Pan Card my pan no.CGCPS7867M Almost 6 months past and I did not received my pan card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my pan card? Or what is the status of Card? please take this matter urgently and resend me pan card.

ADDRESS

KUNDAN KUMAR SINGH
    A TEAM NO 1 DET SOUTHERN COMD LIAISON UNIT
    PIN NO 900103
    C/O 56 APO

• Dh
    Dhaval Delvadiya Dec 07, 2009

I have applied for Pan Card my pan no.ATNPD0762A Almost 6 months past and I did not received my pan card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my pan card? Or what is the status of Card? please take this matter urgently and resend me pan card.

Dhaval Delvadiya

• Md
    Md Ishtiaque Alam Jul 06, 2010

My brother applied for Pan Card online at NSDL with Acknowledgment # [protected]
    Almost 21 days past and I did not received my card. Repeatedly My brother IMTIYAZE ALAM sending mails to NSDL but no reply from their side. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my card? Or what is the status of Card?VERY URGENT
    ISHTIAUE
    V.P.O.Bagdhara
    Via+Dist.Araria.
    Bihar, India
    Pin.854311
    M.No.[protected]

Not Recieved my Pan card Sep 01, 2010

Sir,
    I am Anu Podikunju Account number [protected]. I have no recieved pan card So please check the status of my card and also inform to me ID - anu.[protected]@gmail.com

Anu Podikunju

ANIL DHAKAD Sep 15, 2010

SIR,
    MY NAME IS ANIL DHAKAD
    I LOST MY PAN CARD AND I APPLY DUPLICATE PAN CARD ON 21/08/2010..
    BUT NO RECEIVED MY CARD
    MY PAN CARD NUMBER IS AVDPD6664P
    CONTECT NUMBER [protected]

saroj kumar sah Oct 11, 2010

I have applied for Pan Card My Acknowledgment no 060970206230651My Pan Card No CEKPS1867k
    Almost 1YEAR past and I did not received my pan card. I request you to look in this matter and let me know where is my pan card? Or what is the status of Card? please take this matter urgently and resend me pan card.
    Saroj kumar sah
    - [protected]
    e [protected]@gmai.com

• Rp
    R.P.VERMA May 18, 2011

Dear Sir,

As per status of PAN Card I found that our PAN card dispatched dated on 12.05.2011 by Blue Dart courier vide Bill No. [protected],
    Then I talked on customer care of Blu dard for delivery the PAN Card, the told me that the have returne to NSDL for address untrasable.
    But, As per my previous experience Blue Dard as not service os very poor, how can say ouir address is not treasabel and our mobel also not reachabel, But I can say they do not want search the address
    Now I may request you to please send me again our PAN Card through diff. courier.
    Blue Dart is very poor.

• Ks
    k .sharma Oct 19, 2012

sir,
    i assisting pan card
    my suggestion is all pan card pl send only blue dart courier because service is very fast. so don't send other courier and speed post . because other courier and speed post too match deailey and other complain receiving extra amount by costambar
    thanking you