NouvebelleNouvebelle Peptide Cream

S

I signed up for their peptide cream SAMPLE & was advised I simply needed to pay for postage which I did by providing my credit card information.
On 3/28/16 I received a 1 fl. Oz. jar of the S'nak Peptide Cream and a form notice thanking me for my order. There was a charge of $41.23 placed on my bank account however no amount was on this packing form. I contacted the company & was told that this was the 2nd order sent to me.
1st: I NEVER ORDERED OR SIGNED UP FOR THIS PRODUCT JUST THE SAMPLE
2nd: THIS WAS THE 1ST AND ONLY ITEM RECEIVED.
This company is a rip off. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY SAMPLES AS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WILL CHARGED NOT FOR SHIPPING & HANDLING BUT FOR A FULL SIZE PRODUCT.