Norton Automotive Groupcant get my money back.

I bought a car on 8/14/12 two days later norton came and repoed it because the couldnt verify my employment info, even though I am currently employed I changed on 8/16/12, as I was calling to notify norton they were outside repoing my car and they wont refund my down payment.

Ms. Dont let them get yoi Nov 30, 2012

I got a car from norton auto group on 10/12/12 paid my car note and insurance on the 11/12/12 then they came and took my car on 11/16/12 they said i don't have full insurance on it and thwy REPO and did not give me my money are car back and put it on my credit report it might sound good but everything that look good it's not so if you don't won't more on your credit report and half of your money taken don't go to 535 w 20th st they full of lies...

ms dont let them get you Dec 02, 2012

I did i went and got full insurance on my car they didn't give me my car because i drop my husband on my insurance and mr chris said i know he would be driving that car and hung the phone up in my face ...but my husband had got this own car thats y he wasn't on minds

ms dont let them get u Dec 08, 2012

I did i tryed everything to try and get my car back they got my down payment and first month and didn't give me my car back and he said he was not giving me my car back...