North Star Alarm Services — contract cancelling
Please do not sign a contract with this company. I was told I could cancel before June 6 of 2009 (which is also on my contract)as they wanted to promote there services because we were in a new subdivison and my home was on a corner lot. Well when I called in after I was charged unauthorized charges to my account to cancel the service I was told the salesman made a mistake and I had to cancel 3 days after services so I could not cancel and they would file a collection on me if I did not continue to pay them. I am very upset with this company not only that I can not cancel but there service along with customer service is horrible. I am now having to get a attorney involved as I do not want the service and by my contract I have the right to do so.
They still continue to charge me services even after I have called to cancel. My last conversation with them is if they do not come and pick up there equipment the contract states I can dispose of at my free will.
I will keep you all posted of the outcome.
More North Star Alarm Services Complaints & Reviews
- Northstar Companies - awful experience
- Northstar Alarm - can not cancel service / no service
- Northstar Location services - harassment
- NorthStar Alarm Services - terrible experience
- Northstar Alarm - contract cancellation/misrepresentation
- NorthStar Alarm Services - house alarm
- North Star Alarm - everything
- Northstar Location services - fired from northstar collections for my disabilities
- Northstar Alarm Co. - home security service
- Northstar LLC - fraud alert