[Resolved] Nityo Infotech / Mylearning Cubescam about itil course

A Review updated:

Professional Training Scam - how they do it - read below

I was contacted about a project management job that I should've known was too good to be true. He said a company shortlisted me for a job opportunity besides the fact that I didn't have the required experience and certifications *** EXCEPT THAT, of course, they were willing to accept me so long as I was IN training for my ITIL certification then they could look past it. They use SCRUM and PMP as other certifications too.

Company is http://www.nityo.com/ Nityo Infotech US number is disconnected and allegedly International

The training website they set up is http://www.mylearningcube.com/ this looks like a real site however, they prompt you to setup a paypal account and also add in a dollar account. Essentially you can add in any dollar amount the person that phones you tell you too. They go on to ask you to send them a confirmation when you send payment, that when I hung up.

Here is additional information I uncovered on facebook -- Facebook Article

I think it is important to share with Professionals that are looking to better their careers and add diversity and training to their Tool Bag.

• Updated by Mylearningcube · Feb 01, 2018

Hello Everyone,
    Greetings from mylearningcube
    I have read many reviews and most of them are satisfied with our training services. However we also understand that there are candidates who are expecting more assistance.
    As a part of our ongoing effort to improve services and support Please write an email to [email protected]

The leader Apr 20, 2017

Same thing happened to me just 2 days ago. These guys called me and said there is a remote job but I needed to buy training from My learning cube consting over 300 usd. Please beware of these Indians these days who are all out there to tarnish the good image of the other Indians. In the past you. I nearly fell for this scam until my instinct just told me to Google them. Thanks for the people who reported this scam so others don't fall into same pit.

• Pr
    Praveen Kumar Jun 05, 2017

OMG. thanks for the information. Otherwise I will also be a prey for it.

• Si
    simpint Jun 12, 2017

Thank you for this information! One of their associates cold called me late last week to offer training. I shared that I was looking to get certification and, lo and behold, they provide it! So, fine. He touted the price and features of their service and when I told him that I would need to research their company and their service on my own, he offered a further discount to commit that day. I refused and committed to speak with him again the following Tuesday (tomorrow). In the meantime, I saw that this company is not accredited and then I read this. That's all I need.

But I want to string him along when we speak tomorrow. If he's trying to make me a victim, there's no reason I couldn't try to turn the table, right?

RESOLVED

The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• Hr
    Hrushikesh Desh pande Jun 24, 2017

I got a very good experience with Nityo's Delhi office which is taking care of the training and certification. I was contacted by one of the Team leader named Mr. Chanchal kumar Singh. I was not pretty aware about PMP but the way he explained the PMP certification, it's benefits in my job was really interesting. I was fully convinced and took the course within a week. I got my user I'd within 30 mins and most important thing that guy kept me boosting again and again. I am really thankful to you Mr. Kumar for helping me to be a PMP certified. Guys if you get any call from Nityo's office, please ask them to give the phone to Mr. Chanchal kumar as that guy is capable to deliver you whatever he promise and most important thing he will quote you the best price in the industry.
    Mr. Kumar if you are able to see this msg, I would like to thank you again and again. Keep going and be rocking.

• Lo
    Lokesh Bhosale Aug 23, 2017

I had a good experience with Nityo Infotech . I was contacted by Amrita first than her training manager Chitrak gave me call regarding the TOGAF 9.1 Certification.I was assisted in very good way regarding of doing the certification, how it will helps in my career growth what all course content does the certification cover . After all my queries answered i got myself registered with them after 4 days . And Whenever i called him regarding any query he was there to resolve that as he assured on the first call i am working with ericsson right now and just because of the after sales service and education material i received from them. I even referred my 2 of my colleagues to join course.At the end it was a wonderful experience .

• Lo
    Lokesh Bhosale Aug 23, 2017

Thanks for the information. I was bit dicey to enroll with them. But now I think i should finally proceed with them.

• Pa
    Paritosh Sharma Aug 23, 2017

I had a good experience with nityo infotech. firstly I was contacted by amrita regarding the togaf 9.1 certification when I showed some interest I was contacted by her training manager chitrak. he explained me regarding the certification what all it includes how it will help in my career growth the benefits of it. than after 4 days of conversation when he had cleared all my queries and I completed all my research stuff. I proceeded for the training. even after that he was always there to resolve any of my queries. overall it was a very good experience with them. that's why I even referred 2 of colleagues from ericsson to register with them just because of the after sales service I received and the education material they provided for the training. at the end the service which I received was really good.

Sana_Khan Aug 30, 2017

This might be a true fact for years ago. But for now as I seen and experienced with Nityo, is they are best training provider I've ever found.
    I registered for the PMP program with Mr. Abhishek and he gave me the best assistance.
    I have got a very convenient payment mode of 2 phases and completed my training very confidently.
    Sitting for the exam next week.

Thanks to Nityo..

Matt LaCoe Jul 19, 2019

@Sana_Khan Liar...this is their company agebt trying to endorse their reputation

• Bo
    Boyet3 Nov 16, 2017

I had a good experience at Nityo Infotech. At first I was skeptical since you pay online but afterwards you will realize that they were helpful and will assist you throughout the course up until certification. I got the ITIL Foundation Course plus certification at great price. And now, I am ITIL Foundation certified.

Thank you very much and more power!

• Mo
    Mohit kumar sharma Dec 11, 2017

Even i had a good experience with Nityo infotech. I got the Togaf certification from them at the best price . Even they helped me with a question bank just right before my exam. Now i am Togaf 9.1 certified.

Thanks to Nityo. Good Service

Mannu Rawat Dec 15, 2017

Anthony Serrapica @ i am not sure why have you mentioned the above bad review.
    I have complete the PMP Training and Certification with Nityo Infotech and never faced any problem with them. How can you say that its a scam.

Thor Carillanes Jan 07, 2018

The same thing happened to me! they gave me the wrong resources and when I took my certification I was surprised that non of them appeared on the materials the gave me! they are a scam! beware of naveen and hana!

Issue resolved.

Thor Carillanes Feb 15, 2018

@Thor Carillanes ISSUE IS RESOLVED NOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

• Am
    Amar Pandey Mar 02, 2018

Clean, simple and a fantastic learning resource. The courses are a great resource for personal development and continual learning. They are well structured and provided both ease of access and depth while allowing you to go at your own pace.Support team people is also really very cooperative and helps out at there best.

• Ba
    balj1991 Mar 23, 2018

I really had overwhelming experience with MyLearningCube. I was looking for class room training for PMP course. But the MyLearningCube representative explained me the advantageous of the online program that they are providing. Best part about it is, they provided all the class room recordings and in future you can attend the online classes of the same course again WITHOUT any additional cost. This is awesome. I really recommend MyLearningCube training programs for career growth. I am sure you will fell the same, if you are part of MyLearningCube.

• Ba
    barath srinivas Sep 19, 2018

@balj1991 Was the online course done through PMStudy?

• Ss
    Ssp_US Apr 19, 2018

They called me and I wish I was aware of this article earlier.

This is total Scam and PLEASE BE AWARE. I am only posting this since this is happening in 2018 even thought this article was published in 2017. I had contact stopped returning my calls or even they are not returning any emails either. In addition their website WWW.mylearning.com has been under maintenance.

I am surprised that these [censor] can't be tracked since they keep changing names and keep calling everyone through other made up company names. Will be reporting to police and CYBER CRIME team in US.

Is there anything one can do if they been victim of this scam?

• Ss
    Ssp_US Apr 19, 2018

The 2017 Article that I mentioned in my email link as follow:

This is still happening in 2018... SO PLEASE BE AWARE. The site is setup to make it look real and legit for mylearningcube.com!

• Je
    jeet0039 Aug 17, 2018

I have complete the PMI-ACP Training with same institution but never faced any problem with them. I will recommend for LVC classes as they have very good trainers

Matt LaCoe Jul 19, 2019

Every positive commwnt about this company is from an Indian who now doubt works for this scam artist organization. They are trying to recover their reputation after other have cited truth detail about their services.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices