[Resolved] Nityo Infotech / Mylearning Cube — scam about itil course
Professional Training Scam - how they do it - read below
I was contacted about a project management job that I should've known was too good to be true. He said a company shortlisted me for a job opportunity besides the fact that I didn't have the required experience and certifications *** EXCEPT THAT, of course, they were willing to accept me so long as I was IN training for my ITIL certification then they could look past it. They use SCRUM and PMP as other certifications too.
Company is http://www.nityo.com/ Nityo Infotech US number is disconnected and allegedly International
The training website they set up is http://www.mylearningcube.com/ this looks like a real site however, they prompt you to setup a paypal account and also add in a dollar account. Essentially you can add in any dollar amount the person that phones you tell you too. They go on to ask you to send them a confirmation when you send payment, that when I hung up.
Here is additional information I uncovered on facebook -- Facebook Article
I think it is important to share with Professionals that are looking to better their careers and add diversity and training to their Tool Bag.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Nityo Infotech / Mylearning Cube Complaints & Reviews
- Nityo Infotech - employment
- Nityo Infotech - took my money and never gave back
- Nityo Infotech - pmp certification
- Nityo - its worst company and they don't pay in proper
- Nityo Infotech Services - I am complaining on nityo toward consultant
- Nityo Infotech Services - unethical behavior/kind of disappear after full payment/no response
- Nityo Infotech Services - training services promised and never delivered