Nissan2014 nissan versa note

I would not recommend that anyone buy a nissan. I am having the same exact problems with my 2014 nissan versa note that it appears everyone has and that there is a lawsuit against nissan for. When I bought it I was told that my warranty ended in 10/2019 but it turns out it was 1/20/2019 and today I had to pay money on top of the rental fees I already had to pay while no one could figure out what was wrong with it. The fact that there is a very known issue (since everyone is complaining about it, there is no way that nissan can't know) and I had to pay for it right out of a warranty that I was given wrong dates on is beyond upsetting. Trying to call is absolutely useless. I was told my "case" would be put in so i'm sure that it can just disappear and never be addressed again. I got the company statement that i'm sure they are told to say that the people in the lawsuit didn't keep their transmissions up but I read it and the paperwork indicates otherwise. Obviously this is just a terrible car that has known problems that the company will not take care of. So not only is it a terrible product but the way they do thinks makes them a terrible company. I will be working on trading my car in as soon as possible and never buying a car from nissan again or recommending them to anyone. Beyond unsatisfied.

Je
Apr 09, 2019

Comments

• Jm
      Apr 23, 2019

I am having the same exact problem with my 2014 Versa tranny went out! Nothing they can do about it they told me because past warranty and my vin was not part of the recall!! [censored]!!