Nikekaepernick contract

L Sep 04, 2018 Review updated:

So Nike thinks it's a good idea to sign a contract with Colin Kaepernick? Mr. Kaepernick will not stand for our National Anthem and the American Flag and apparently you endorse this kind of behavior. I will never, ever buy another product made by or associated with Nike again. Hopefully millions of other Americans will join with me.
Sincerely, Lawrence S. Hopper

• Dw
    dwc56 Sep 05, 2018

will never buy any more nike products, cant beleive you endorse Kaepernick Nike needs to stay out of politics you just ruined your company how stupid

• Da
    David1958G Sep 05, 2018

I am a grandfather and I support our 7 grandkids with sports apparel. Along with myself as a golfer. I have Nike shirts, shoes, golf clubs and golf balls. I have supported the Nike products through the Tiger Woods Issues because I felt he should have the second chance and was happy to see that you supported him also. As of right now I will not support the Nike products because of the Kaepernick contract. I do not understand what Nike is thinking how this is good for our country. Do you think the people that buy your product will stand by this ?. We are the ones that pay the bills for your products not the kids...
    Bad move...

• Km
    kmd2018 Sep 05, 2018

I too will be ridding myself and my family of any Nike apparrel. How sad that Nike chooses to sponsor someone who is as hateful and divisive to a country who has given him so much. He is not only helping to ruin this great country, now Nike stands with him. How sad! Going shopping for some new gear now!